⭐ VIP mod apk MARVEL Avengers Academy v2.11.0 - Unlimited Money & Unlimited Shards (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,519 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Title: MARVEL Avengers Academy v2.11.0 - Unlimited Money & Unlimited Shards (new)

Name of the App: MARVEL Avengers Academy

Version: v2.11.0

Root needed? No

Internet required? Yes

Description:
Build the ultimate Super Hero academy, and play as your favorite Avengers characters reimagined as students developing their superpowers. Enroll today and become a hero! Experience the MARVEL Avengers Alliance as you’ve never seen them before!
Hydra is at it again. In light of a recent attack that defeated S.H.I.E.L.D., Director Nick Fury has founded Avengers Academy. The goal: to teach young heroes how to develop their unique abilities and triumph over evil. Dive into the MARVEL Avengers Academy world to meet your heroes, defeat Hydra, and uncover the truth behind it all.

Features of Marvel Avengers Academy for Android:

- Experience your favorite heroes and villains as young adults
- Play as Iron Man, Thor, Black Widow, Hulk, Loki, Captain America and more!
- Develop their iconic powers at Super Hero academy
- Live true campus life as a MARVEL student
- Go on dates and confront rival cliques
- Navigate the social ups and downs of your characters' lives
- Create the ultimate Super Hero campus
- Construct dorms, classrooms and labs
- Fill your campus with training facilities, sports stadiums and more
- Strengthen your MARVEL Avengers team and upgrade their powers!
- Send them to activities, sporting events, class and training sessions
- Go on exciting missions and battle epic foes
- Interact with other characters
- Participate in events and updates that introduce thrilling new storylines and quests

So many features in this game, so what are you waiting for? Download now Marvel Avengers Academy MOD APK for free, at Sbenny.com!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tinyco.avengers
YouTube Video:
😥 This gameplay hasn't been recorded yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny for this release, record your gameplay and share it here. You'll also gain SB Points!

MOD Features:
Unlimited Money (read notes below)
Unlimited Shards (read notes below)

Notes: complete the tutorial using the original version, link it to facebook (optional) then install the mod apk below, upgrade the "Mission Board" and you'll obtain unlimited Shards and Money. Then, please uninstall the mod apk and keep playing using the original app only, to avoid getting stuck. Your currency will be transferred over the original version and you'll be able to afford everything in the game for.. the rest of your life! :p

IMPORTANT! THIS MOD HAS BEEN TESTED AND CONFIRMED TO BE WORKING USING NOX APP EMULATOR (PC ANDROID EMULATOR) SO WE CANNOT YET GUARANTEE IT'LL WORK ALSO ON SMARTPHONES OR OTHER EMULATORS. IF YOU'RE UNSURE OR IF IT DIDN'T WORK FINE FOR YOU, PLEASE USE IT ON NOX.

What's the Mission Board and how to upgrade it?
Open the spoiler for the answer.

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device.

Credits to: Sbenny

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 1 time

This Release is inside the VIP area, that means only VIP members can reply/like and download this game without paying any SB Points. If you're not yet a VIP member, read: How to become a VIP?

Remember! Share this game = Permanent Ban  

Ethalion

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Can't play on Nox emulator...

mingou

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I can not find a place to login to facebook.

All90Five

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
This is cool..

Update: I tried this mod on Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Bluestacks and Memu and it did not work.

It worked on Nox player for me. When you update the mission board to get the currency for me it showed $0, but
when I ransfered the game to a clean apk it showed up.

Also I used Nox emulator for the mod and transfers it to a clean apk on Samsung Galaxy Tab S2

Best mod ever!!!

Last edited:

Shodaw

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you very much for this mod this is one of my favorite games play

BOSS-FR

In Love Lv4️⃣
YouTuber
Member for 6 years
The game is not compatible with NoxPlayer! Here are the problems encountered during the test on the NoxPlayer platform

Attachments

JBMarvel616

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Has anyone tested it on android 6.0, 9.0 or bluestacks 3n emulator? I downloaded it but I want to make sure I have a way for it to work first. Thanks

JBMarvel616

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks a lot just tested it on Android 6.0 and 9.0 worked perfectly. Thanks again @Sbenny
Before.png
After.png

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
THANKS BRO!

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
Do you need to uninstall the orignal apk first before upgrading the mission or overwrite it with the modded apk? i tried to install the mod after the tutorial. but i never got the resources after updating the mission board. I'm using nox btw :(

JBMarvel616

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yeah you need to uninstall the playstore version after tutorial. Install MOD upgrade mission board. uninstall MOD install playstore version. Currency should transfer over.
**Should be logged in with google play on both Playstore and MOD so it has an account to transfer to.
check my screenshots in thread I don't use Nox!

LordAlucard

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Sbenny tested on my Note 9, no nox sim or whatever and it worked, cool mod

Status
Not open for further replies.