Mod apk MARVEL Strike Force V1.4.0 [No enemy turn]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,494 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nocebo

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Title: MARVEL Strike Force V1.4.0 [No enemy turn]

Name of the game: MARVEL Strike Force

Version: 1.4.0

Root needed? No

Internet required? Yes

Game Description:
In MARVEL Strike Force, ready for battle alongside allies and arch-rivals in this action-packed, visually-stunning free-to-play game for your phone or tablet. An assault on Earth has begun and Super Heroes and Super Villains are working together to defend it! Lead the charge by assembling your ultimate squad, including Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man, Groot, Rocket Raccoon, Loki, Elektra, Captain America and Iron Man, as you enter strategic combat against an all-new enemy threat. It’s time to fight! Gather your squad and prepare for the battle to save Earth!

ASSEMBLE YOUR SQUAD
Recruit your strike force and form a squad of powerful MARVEL Super Heroes and Super Villains like Iron Man, Captain America, Loki, Ant-Man, Elektra, Dr. Strange and more.

STRENGTH THROUGH EVOLUTION
Outfit and upgrade your Super Heroes and Super Villains to become stronger than ever before.

STRATEGIC DOMINATION
Who you bring to the fight matters. Pair up specific Super Heroes and Super Villains to perform combo moves to take out enemies. Expert in-fight tactics in 5v5 battles give you the power to vanquish the greatest villains of the Marvel Universe.

EPIC COMBAT
Experience groundbreaking gameplay cinematics, as your heroes unleash dynamic chain combos with a single tap.

STUNNING VISUALS
Play one of the most visually stunning mobile game experiences that has ever been released. Your Marvel Super Heroes and Super Villains look as close to life-like as possible on your phone!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.foxnextgames.m3
MOD Features:
° Always your turn

READ : Yous must use a team with a Heroe who have the most speed attack, the team who attack first have unlimited turns so can be applied to enemy too..
Trick : use Gamora , spiderman,Black widow ....

YouTube Video:
😥 This gameplay hasn't been recorded yet. If you would like to thank Unreal for this release, record a your gameplay and share it here. You'll also gain SB Points!

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Unreal

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 66 times

Download MARVEL Strike Force [Untouched] apk

Last edited:

Woozy

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks dude!!

Update: I love this game and the mod, but its really unfortunate that you dont get to go first even with fast character like spiderman so im stuck on chapter 2 haha but still a great mod and it works! :)

Last edited:

atlas

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thanks

Bowser77

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks for mod but I have Spiderman but I still dont go first 😯

atlas

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
@Unreal Hmm ive downloaded twice now and got cannot be installed error during installation.

Edit sorry my bad. Permissions related issues on my part.

Last edited:

Nocebo

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks dude!!

Update: I love this game and the mod, but its really unfortunate that you dont get to go first even with fast character like spiderman so im stuck on chapter 2 haha but still a great mod and it works! :)
Thanks for mod but I have Spiderman but I still dont go first 😯
Spiderman isn't the heroe with most of speed if you fight against heroe like gamora or spiderman with higher stats you don't attack first.
The best trick is switch with modded and non modded apk.(backup progress on fb & save data folder before uninstall). And obviously farm fast heroe shards. Daredevil,gamora, Electra, the best is black widow but hard to drop.

Lemdmcgowan

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Anyone looking to join a Marvel strike force mod team "The Family of Elites" have 4 spots available
Please be active though 600 keys daily!
Post automatically merged:

We clear 100% on raids everyday

alfa1234

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I downloaded it on emulator and on the phone... but i have the same problem, i do the missions ecc... but once i click for going back to "home" or if i press back the game ask me to close it... so i close it and the game restart from the begin.

Sorry for my bad english-

Cusi11

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks bro

Status
Not open for further replies.