MaskGun ® - Multiplayer FPS [Mega Mod]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,740 happy users since 2014.
Register

KingTrauma

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years

Version:2.07

Root needed Yes and no

Internet Connection Required to Play? Yes

Game description:
MaskGun is a casual real-time Multiplayer First Person Shooter built for Touch.
Cross-platform 3D Multiplayer FPS game for IOS and Android with a new realtime presence system allows you play with your friends by joining them in a game.

Google Play Store link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.junesoftware.maskgun&hl=en_GB
Mod Features:
Increased RPM :dragon:
God Mode :dragon:
No Reloads :dragon:
Unlimited Ammo/Massive ClipSize :dragon:

Installation Instructions:
To install this game, download the .apk file below, if you're from pc, move it to your Android device, then tap on the .apk file to install it. Also, ensure you uninstall any previously installed version if you do have one.

Credits to:Me KingTrauma :dinodance:

Download link(s) Unsigned Apk For Rooted Users:
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
:rocket: :rocket: (y)

Download link(s) signed Apk For Non Rooted Users:
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
:walkingdroid: :walkingdroid:

Downloaded 93 times

KingTrauma

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
are you rooted? also im gonna get a tester to check it as i had no problems installing after modding it

CeramicPeak

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
10/10 mod I haven't played yet XD but nice mod

Matko

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thanks.

The good:
What seems to work OK is the magazine capacity and no reload.

The bad:
I got to level 6. God mode does not work. I've died plenty of times.
The fire speed also seems normal. I have nothing close to 1000 shots per minute on any of the submachine guns I have tried.

The ugly:
None. The game is pretty fun. Thanks again for the mod.

It would be nice to have radar hack. The turning speed is pretty slow, if somebody sneaks up on you it's game over, you are dead :shock:

MaskGun ® - Multiplayer FPS [Mega Mod] was released by KingTrauma and 9136 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.