NSFW/18+ eBook Masterson Made (Masterson #4) by Lisa Lang Blakeney

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,427 happy users since 2014.
Register

Rate this eBook:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sona Bharati

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years

Sona Bharati

Download Link (how to download?)
Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.
eBook Link:
Code:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/55241459-masterson-made

eBook Description:
Get Ready For This Masterson Made Mess.
1 Baby, 2 Bullets, and 99 Problems!

"Now that my heart belongs to Elizabeth, I need to make sure she doesn't crush it. Now that I'm committed to giving her everything, I need to ensure that I'm not left alone. Now that I've gotten everything I ever wanted, I need to make certain that things don't fall apart...and I will fight like hell for it."

The first night the dark and dangerous Roman Masterson laid eyes on Elizabeth, the earth shifted beneath him, changing the trajectory of his life forever. The only thing that existed for him from that moment on was her, but nobody said a happily-ever-after was going to be easy, especially when one gunshot could change everything.

MASTERSON MADE is a fan requested organized crime mafia romance following Roman and Elizabeth and their new life together as a forever after couple and parents! There will be diapers, there will be danger, and there will definitely be deliciously steamy moments.

This series should be read in the following order:
Masterson - Book 1
Masterson Unleashed - Book 2
Masterson In Love - Book 3
Masterson Made - Book 4
Joseph Loves Juliette - Book 5

Additional info:

Author: Lisa Lang Blakeney
Format: ePub
Category: Fiction eBooks, Contemporary eBooks, Dark eBooks, Drama eBooks, Romance eBooks, Suspense eBooks, Young Adult eBooks