Mod apk Match Masters v3.512 !! Unlimited Coins , All Boosters Unlocked and Match Time MOD !!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,722 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 2.4/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamodi

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Could you please tell us how you did it? It doesn't work for me too.

Enissu

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Could you please tell us how you did it? It doesn't work for me too.
After entering the amount of coints you want to be farmed, and ticking the option " COIN MINING MODE " just click on the menu on top right side, the game freezes and you should wait for time to pass, and u will get the reward.

But it need to be fixed, we cant collect more than 50 coins, no mater how long we wait.

SusanS

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I don't want to sound stupid 😳 but how do I install a .bin file?

09outcast

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
hello, first thanks for this Mod its working good (y) Sec, i install the mod on gameloop to try it and its not working game not openso i cant open just on another 1 device can u help me to remove the first one , thanks

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I don't want to sound stupid 😳 but how do I install a .bin file?
Its a bug i guess . Rename .bin to .apk or download using other browser.

hello, first thanks for this Mod its working good (y) Sec, i install the mod on gameloop to try it and its not working game not openso i cant open just on another 1 device can u help me to remove the first one , thanks
ok I will reset your license.

Can we get free boosters and more than 50 coins?Any update about that?
Free boosters not possible but I will try to fix the mine system.

Enissu

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
I see new players donating expensive boosters like crazy, idk how but i think you can find a way to make anything more interesting about this game.
I believe on you man!

Also waiting for mining system to get fixed :D

Anyways, thanks for your opportunity.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I see new players donating expensive boosters like crazy, idk how but i think you can find a way to make anything more interesting about this game.
I believe on you man!

Also waiting for mining system to get fixed :D

Anyways, thanks for your opportunity.
Of course there are many modder more talented or experienced than me. Also not every mod can be shared publicly , thats why you can find a hacker but not the hack.

Hamodi

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
BTW, devs started banning people, so be careful guys, btw, haven't gotten mod to fully work so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Match Masters v3.512 !! Unlimited Coins , All Boosters Unlocked and Match Time MOD !! was released by Gourov and 112150 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.