Mod apk Match Masters v3.512 !! Unlimited Coins , All Boosters Unlocked and Match Time MOD !!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,950 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 2.4/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

Match Masters v3.512

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Gourov
Type of release: Paid

This mod no longer works due to recent security update.

• Match 3 games - reinvented! Now with online multiplayer!

🌟 A NEW WAY TO PLAY MATCH 3 PUZZLE GAMES 🌟
    Play LIVE with friends OR against opponents from all over the world in a fun online turn based match-3 competition! Match Masters is a free and has tons of new exciting ways to play matching games!

🎮 PVP MULTIPLAYER ACTION 🎮
    In Match Masters, players take turns playing against each other on the same match-3 game board, so they must take into account not only the score they will get from their moves, but also the opportunities it could create for their opponent!

🚀 AWESOME POWERUPS 🚀
    Every blue star you match charges your Booster, while your opponent collects red circles.
    Use your Booster to gain more score, tip the game in your favour, make satisfying comebacks and score huge combos!
    Play with one of 20+ available Boosters, each with its own strategy and effect.

🏆 TOURNAMENTS, COMPETITIONS & EVENTS 🏆
    Play Match Masters LIVE against friends or random opponents in knock-out tournaments and earn trophies to unlock new studios and compete against the best players in the leaderboards!
    Reach the top in our changing events and win AMAZING rewards!

👫 COMPETE WITH YOUR FRIENDS 👫
    Match Masters is even more fun when you play with friends 😊
    Connect with Facebook to challenge your friends and find out who the real Match Master is!

👜 STICKER ALBUMS 👜
    Collect stickers and complete our new sticker albums to receive HUGE prizes, trendy outfits and unique style packs that will dazzle your opponents!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Mod Menu Features :-
    1. Coin Mining Mode . (Unlimited Coins)
    2. All Boosters Unlocked.
    3. Match Time Mod.

Usage Instruction :-

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.funtomic.matchmasters

Last edited:
Downloaded 216 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

Enissu

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
First, all boosters are not unlocked as you can see on the screenshot and second the match time doesn't work, it says that it has 40 sec max time, but actually its not adding it. Please dont make me regret that i purchased sb points.

Waiting for update or fix :)

Attachments

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
First, all boosters are not unlocked as you can see on the screenshot and second the match time doesn't work, it says that it has 40 sec max time, but actually its not adding it. Please dont make me regret that i purchased sb points.

Waiting for update or fix :)
Watch the YouTube video. And yes use 39 second.

Enissu

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Watch the YouTube video. And yes use 39 second.
Its not unlocking boosters bro, if it works like u say UNLOCKING ALL BOOSTERS, i should have more diamond or legendary boosters available to buy.

Say it if im making any mistake, u can see on the screenshot.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Its not unlocking boosters bro, if it works like u say UNLOCKING ALL BOOSTERS, i should have more diamond or legendary boosters available to buy.

Say it if im making any mistake, u can see on the screenshot.
Thats why I am asking you to watch the video . Thats not what I meant by unlocked all boosters.

Enissu

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thats why I am asking you to watch the video . Thats not what I meant by unlocked all boosters.
I watched the video, but i didnt see you to say what did you mean by the term " all boosters unlocked ".....

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I watched the video, but i didnt see you to say what did you mean by the term " all boosters unlocked ".....
Then you clearly didnt give any attention. Attentivly watch from 3:05 to 3:30 you will understand.

Enissu

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Then you clearly didnt give any attention. Attentivly watch from 3:05 to 3:30 you will understand.
Sorry, i see now, its something that helps new players only.

I would like to have diamond boosters unlocked too, thankts for the mod anyway.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Sorry, i see now, its something that helps new players only.

I would like to have diamond boosters unlocked too, thankts for the mod anyway.
I dont know about diamond boosters which are I guess late game things. Cant you buy them with coins ? or how they works ?

Enissu

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
I dont know about diamond boosters which are I guess late game things. Cant you buy them with coins ? or how they works ?
Yes, you can buy them with coins, but not always only on game offers. Also legendary boosters are bought with money only.
I would appreciate anything new and more helpful, like free boosters or something like that.
I will PM you a link of outdated mod, maybe that can help u anything.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Yes, you can buy them with coins, but not always only on game offers. Also legendary boosters are bought with money only.
I would appreciate anything new and more helpful, like free boosters or something like that.
I will PM you a link of outdated mod, maybe that can help u anything.
Server sided checks. It detects as soon as you try to use booster you dont have in your inventory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Match Masters v3.512 !! Unlimited Coins , All Boosters Unlocked and Match Time MOD !! was released by Gourov and 111275 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.