💬 Review MazM Jekyll and Hyde

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,458 happy users since 2014.
Register

jojo85858

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: MazM Jekyll and Hyde

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): MOD APK - MazM Jekyll and Hyde v2.4.9 Unlimited Crowns, All Story Packs Unlocked & More (updated)

Very Short adventure game. Quite cute the character. Nice graphic.

Review:
Very simple gameplay. Point and click game. You able to clear the game like in 3 to 4 hours depend on how your reading speed and playing speed. Its have a bit element of visual novel. Unfortunately it just linear story so no much of choice and not influence the story. Only have 1 ending. By install it the game with mod from this website, you also unlock the side story so it more complete the story as you sometimes control Hyde, Jekyll and his friend dr Lanyon and see from their own perspective. In main story you control Mr. Utterson, a lawyer. You will need to solve a bit of lock puzzle but if u stuck there have mechanism to check the answer. Basically this game system you drag the character to do stuff, pick the item and investigate it. Quite cute drawing the character.
If u already read book about dr jekyll and mr hyde, the game tell pretty same story. If havent readed yet, i am sure you can enjoy the story fullest since you remain curious what is really happen to dr.jekyll. Since I already read the novel, so i already quite knew the story flow however still I enjoy playing it .
This game not scary one.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes. I will recommend to people who like to play and enjoy story game. I feel quite enjoy. So thank you so much for MOD the game. I hope to find the similar game like this in this website.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

sp00k

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
My friend recommended this game to me but I totally forgot. Thanks for unintentionally reminding me about it hehe