NSFW/18+ eBook Meat by Lizzy Bequin

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,897 happy users since 2014.
Register

Rate this eBook:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years

Azura Shadow

Download Link (how to download?)
Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.
eBook Link:
Code:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/55383179-meat?ac=1&from_search=true&qid=2Cn9iy49ft&rank=1

eBook Description:
Trapped like an animal. Shared like a piece of meat.

This alien wilderness is no place for an innocent little human like me. I should have been more careful. Should have watched my step.

Now I’m caught in the hunters’ snare.

Three primitive alien beasts are coming to claim their prize. Three battle-hardened predators with brutal muscles and gleaming tusks.

And I’m their prey.

They’re going to make a meal out of me, and there’s nothing I can do about it. But is that real hunger in their eyes, or is it something else?

I belong to the carnivores now. I’m theirs to toy with as they please. Theirs to use. Theirs to share.

Theirs to devour.

If I should try to escape, they will punish me thoroughly. But if I stick around, I’ll be eaten alive.

And the most shameful part of all?

That’s exactly what I want.

Meat is a dark reverse harem romance with rough, explicit scenes, spankings, and a whole lot of other dirty, dirty stuff. There are also action scenes containing graphic violence. If you find such material offensive, you’ll want to give this book a pass. There is no cheating and a deliciously dark HEA.

Additional info:

Author: Lizzy Bequin
Format: ePub
Category: Fiction eBooks, Dark eBooks, Fantasy eBooks, Romance eBooks, Sci-Fi eBooks