Mod apk [MEGA MOD] Adventure Capitalist v6.3.2 Cheat Menu, Unlimited Gold, Cash, MegaBucks, Angels, All Item

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,220 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nardo7

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Title: [MEGA MOD] Adventure Capitalist v6.3.2 Cheat Menu, Unlimited Gold, Cash, MegaBucks, Angels, All Items & More

Name of the game: Adventure Capitalist

Version: v6.3.2

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? Yes: you need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Game Description:
Welcome, eager young investor, to AdVenture Capitalist! Arguably the world's greatest Capitalism simulator!
Have you always dreamed of owning your own business? Being the master of your own destiny? Forming your own multi-national conglomerate to create a world-wide, monopolistic economy? Then AdVenture Capitalist is the game for YOU!

Begin your quest for world domination by clicking on the Lemonade Stand progress bar. Keep clicking until you can afford to pay for more squeezers! Now you’ve got the hang of it.

Hire employees, purchase cutting edge upgrades, dominate the market, and attract eager Angel Investors to boost your profits! The only way to go is UP UP UP!

AdVenture Capitalist - a strangely addicting idle game.

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kongregate.mobile.adventurecapitalist.google&hl=EN
MOD Features:
MEGA MOD

• Cheat Menu
    • Gold
    • Cash
    • Angels
    • MegaBucks
    • MegaTicket
    • Consumable Items
    • Gold VIP Subscription
    • All Costumes
    • Huge quantity of Cash
    • Huge quantity of Angels
  • Unlimited Gold
    • Cheat Menu and get 5000 Gold.
  • Unlimited Cash --> you can choose different types:
    • 1) Cheat Menu and get 8009751 Cash. --> for a easy start in the game
    • 2) Buy tons of multiplier --> easy huge earning
    • 3) Buy the boosts with MegaTicket
    • 4) Buy Premium boost with MegaBucks (after MegaTicket's boost)
    • 5) Buy ISTANT Cash with Days Time Warps
    • 6) Cheat Menu and get 1E+100 Cash.
  • All Inventory Items --> Add every single Item and Costume in the game.
    • Costumes provides a big bonus in game
    • Cheat Menu
  • Gold VIP Subscription
    • Provide to you some gold for a month
    • Provide to you the graphics effect on your avatar
    • Provide to you x9 cash multiplier
  • Unlimited Consumable Items x10
    • Add Day Time Warp (1 day, 7 days, 14 days)
    • Add Angel Claim (without restarting the game)
    • Cheat Menu
  • Unlimited Investors (Angels)
    • Cheat Menu and get 8009751 Angels
    • Use the Consumable Item "Angel Claim" and get the Angel WITHOUT RESTARTING THE GAME
    • So you don't need to restart the Game (never) :cool::cool::cool:
    • Cheat Menu and get 1E+100 Angels
  • Unlimited MegaBucks
    • Press Cheat Menu and get 5000 MegaBucks
  • Unlimited Mega Ticket
    • Cheat Menu and get 20 tickets
  • Unlimited Flux Capitalor deluxe
    • Permanently boosts your profit speed
    • Buy it in the upgrades\boosts
  • Unlimited Multiplier
    • Buy it in the shop\boosts or in the upgrades\shop
  • All possibly Upgrades --> provide you a huge quantity of Cash
    • Boosted
      • Buy it with Mega Ticket
    • Platinum Upgrades (after Boosted)
      • Buy it with MegaBucks
  • Planets --> easily unlockable because of your Cash and MegaBucks
    • The Moon
    • Mars
  • Events Adventures
    • You can easily buy everything with the most rare resource in the game (Gold)

Thanks to @AndnixSH for his Unity MOD Menu !

NOTE
I played this game on MEmu emulator because this game (playstore version and of course MOD version) didn't work on Nox emulator.

YouTube Video:
Thanks to @Marshall

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Nardo7 , AndnixSH

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 20 times

Last edited:

QueenChrysalis47

Queen of Changelings
Member for 5 years
payed 200 sb bucks once for this mod now gotta pay again? Still might not even work on Bluestacks but still.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

RuneSkelett

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
still don't understand why we have to unlock with Cash and then replay but thank you, you are the best

Nardo7

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
still don't understand why we have to unlock with Cash and then replay but thank you, you are the best
SB Points i think is for active user in the site so they have be active to gain them and not come here when they have outdate mod. Reply i think is for giving a feedback to other users about the MOD and also a feedback to the creator of the MOD.

Nardo7

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
why pay 200 sb bucks again after paying for it once.
This time i made a Cheat Menu and not Cheat Button like previous so you can manage better the currencies... Also i add things like Montly VIP user, huge quantity of Cash and Angels.....
If you are interested in the game you could unlocked if you don't you could leave the thread....

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
why pay 200 sb bucks again after paying for it once.
You don't have to pay at all, you can get the regular mod on the play store. Show a little respect and courtesy to @Nardo7 and @AndnixSH for their hard work instead of complaining about paying virtual SB Points that you get for free and that you have plenty of.
You've been here long enough to know better then to make disrespectful comments like this @QueenChrysalis47 .

QueenChrysalis47

Queen of Changelings
Member for 5 years
You don't have to pay at all, you can get the regular mod on the play store. Show a little respect and courtesy to @Nardo7 and @AndnixSH for their hard work instead of complaining about paying virtual SB Points that you get for free and that you have plenty of.
You've been here long enough to know better then to make disrespectful comments like this @QueenChrysalis47 .

#Warned
Text shows no emotion and I did not at all mean that harshly. I was just asking because usually people that already payed for a mod don't have to pay for the same mod twice. I wasn't made aware that such drastic changes were made. This was a huge misunderstanding. For example, I payed for the apk editor pro. whenever it gets fixed so it don't crash. The website checks that I payed for it and I will be able to download it again without paying for it again. That's how other mods worked.

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Text shows no emotion and I did not at all mean that harshly. I was just asking because usually people that already payed for a mod don't have to pay for the same mod twice. I wasn't made aware that such drastic changes were made. This was a huge misunderstanding. For example, I payed for the apk editor pro. whenever it gets fixed so it don't crash. The website checks that I payed for it and I will be able to download it again without paying for it again. That's how other mods worked.
OK, I did misunderstand you...I was wondering why it sounded harsh coming from you...that's not like you. ;) You're talking about 2 different things here. On this site, whenever a link changes or gets edited, it needs to be unlocked again even if it's not a new game thread (like for an updated game) So for instance, say I post a mod and you unlock it, but the download link is wrong, so I fix it, you need to pay again to unlock it. Normally if it's the modders mistake you can get a refund if you "pretty please" them LOL Your point about paying for a game on Playstore and having to pay for it again is valid. Since I'm not a modder I'm not sure how that works, but since it's a mod I'm assuming the Playstore doesn't recognize that you've bought the game from them...Pro's and con's of playing with mods.

My apologies,
Yoda

QueenChrysalis47

Queen of Changelings
Member for 5 years
OK, I did misunderstand you...I was wondering why it sounded harsh coming from you...that's not like you. ;) You're talking about 2 different things here. On this site, whenever a link changes or gets edited, it needs to be unlocked again even if it's not a new game thread (like for an updated game) So for instance, say I post a mod and you unlock it, but the download link is wrong, so I fix it, you need to pay again to unlock it. Normally if it's the modders mistake you can get a refund if you "pretty please" them LOL Your point about paying for a game on Playstore and having to pay for it again is valid. Since I'm not a modder I'm not sure how that works, but since it's a mod I'm assuming the Playstore doesn't recognize that you've bought the game from them...Pro's and con's of playing with mods.

My apologies,
Yoda
that explains it. I thought that was automatic. no harm done.

Nardo7

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yes here in the site you have to re unlocked the download link for the update mod. You could just download 1 time the mod, login with fb to save your progress if the game permits so you don't have to unlock more mods because you have all currencies saved on your account also playing with normal apk from Google play

Googlebing

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Download a little bit ago and it's working just fine. Thanks for for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.