Mod apk [MEGA MODs] RoverCraft Race Your Space Car v1.32.1 Unlimited Coins, Crystals, Lottery, All (Ever) Co

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,708 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.8/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nardo7

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Title: [MEGA MODs] RoverCraft Race Your Space Car v1.32.1 Unlimited Coins, Crystals, Lottery, All (Ever) Costume/Parts Unlocked & More

Name of the game: RoverCraft Race Your Space Car

Version: v1.32.1

Root needed? No

Internet required? No and Yes for planet Titan

Game Description:
Play The World Famous Car Crafting Runner with already millions of downloads in the US ! The best Hill Climbing Game in the Google Play store.

RoverCraft is an exciting arcade journey, played on the hills of distant planets on a rover that you have built . Because you design your vehicle, its success depends on YOU!

Reason to use RoverCraft:
- Play with your RoverCraft over three games modes: Planets, Challenges and Tournaments.
- Hundreds of Challenges are waiting for you for an endless and addictive fun !
- Ride and Drive you crafted car through the planets and discover a wonderful and colorful journey
- Thousand of items and coins to collect to craft your dream rover and have a crazy rover truck
- Multiplayer mode with everyday tournaments against the players all around the world.
- Spin our Wheel to get everyday gifts and rewards !
- Assembling your car has never been so fun ! From assembling reactors, engines, wheels and turbo !
- Collect Trophies and impress your friends
- Don’t Be afraid of the Dirt !
- Bring your vehicle into the galaxy and astro ! cross the planet with your crafted car and conquer the stars.
- Had a good day ? Treat yourself with an insane hill climbing game !
- Upgrade your vehicle and the fun never stops with updates all the time and new maps.

- Equip your vehicle with jet engines, reactors, super-wheels and plenty of other upgrades and take the challenge of climbing the steep mountains of exotic planets. Drive your monster rover carefully – there are many dangers ahead. You might run out of fuel, meet a steep and rugged slope, your vehicle may lose its wheels, or your pilot may get a tear in his space suit.

Features:
- 14 different planets from the galaxy to race on (more to come soon), Earth, Mercury, Venus, Mars, PSO318, Charon, Uranus, Neptune, Cyber931, Pandora, Polaris, Steamcraft, Enceladus, Comet.
- Endless items to add to your space car
- Earn collectibles and achievement to win trophies !
- 3 different modes, Challenges, Planets and Tournaments
- Multiplayer mode
- Stunning HD graphics from all the planets
- Advanced realistic physics engine
- Player can create endless types of rovers, building and crafting your car has never been so simple
- The game is a mix of crafting and racing making it fun for all ages.
- Universal app
- Free to play

Master the most unusual terrains of unknown planets. Navigate across the planets and get to the mothership! Play for free NOW.

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobirate.rovercraft.gplay&hl=en
MOD Features:
MOD 1

• Unlimited Coins --> each coins collect gives you 8009751 coins
  • Unlimited Crystals --> level up/collect crystal gives you 8009751 crystals
  • Unlimited Lottery --> buy it with crystals, you can find all rare parts that you can't find in the normal shop --> like winter parts.
  • Unlimited Roulette Spins --> buy it with crystals, you can also find other rare parts (or costumes) that you can't find in the normal shop.
  • I didn't change the exp system because you can easily level up by buying parts and upgrading them
  • I also found in the code other Currency. I can't find them in the game so i don't know the utility. If you collect one (i think with online events or daily challenge reward) you get 8009751.
    • Candy (idk)
    • Tickets (lottery? you also have unlimited)
    • Tokens (roulette? you also have unlimited)

MEGA MOD x.1
  • Unlimited Coins --> each coins collect gives you 8009751 coins
  • Unlimited Crystals --> level up/collect crystal gives you 8009751 crystals
  • Unlimited Lottery --> buy it with crystals, you can find all rare parts that you can't find in the normal shop --> like winter parts or special costumes.
  • Unlimited Roulette Spins --> buy it with crystals, you can also find other rare parts (or costumes) that you can't find in the normal shop
  • I didn't change the exp system because you can easily level up by buying parts and upgrading them
  • I also found in the code other Currency. I can't find them in the game so i don't know the utility. If you collect one (i think with online events or daily challenge reward) you get 8009751.
    • Candy (idk)
    • Tickets (lottery? you also have unlimited)
    • Tokens (roulette? you also have unlimited)
  • Thophy Complete --> so you have Alien costume, Bigfoot car, Dinosaur costume
  • All (EVER) Parts Unlocked --> Everything like halloween, christmas 2015 and more. Buy it in the store for 1 Gold :cool:
  • All (EVER) Costumes Unlocked --> Everything like halloween, christmas 2015 and more. Buy it in the store for 1 Gold :cool:

MEGA MOD x.2
  • MEGA MOD x.1 +
  • Always Unlimited Fuel --> it does not matter which parts your machine is made of.

MEGA MOD x.3
  • MEGA MOD x.1 +
  • Unlimited Fuel with energy wheel --> I made this version for people who want to "turn off" or "turn on" the Unlimited Fuel.
    • Use the generator wheel in your car.
    • Unlimited fuel, no cooldown or recharging the wheel.

YouTube Video:
😥 This gameplay hasn't been recorded yet. If you would like to thank Nardo7 for this release, record your gameplay and share it here. You'll also gain SB Points!

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Nardo7

Download Link(s):
MOD 1

Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 31 times

MEGA MOD (all 3)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 34 times

Downloaded 110 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Lorenzo323

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
It works well all the free stuff thanks trying the unlimited petrol

JRC

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you
Post automatically merged:

Thank you look forward to playing

QlZ

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Like this comments...

[MEGA MODs] RoverCraft Race Your Space Car v1.32.1 Unlimited Coins, Crystals, Lottery, All (Ever) Co was released by Nardo7 and 17070 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.