Mod apk Memrise: Learn New Languages, Grammar & Vocabulary Mod

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,020 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

NAME OF APP
Memrise: Learn New Languages, Grammar & Vocabulary Mod

No root needed
Online needed ?__Y/N
Version Number 2.94_3793

Playstore Link
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.memrise.android.memrisecompanion
Mod Features
Premium in app purchases unlocked [full]
No ads

DESCRIPTION
Read HERE tap spoiler
Learn words, grammar skills & become fluent: Japanese, Spanish, French & more
Google Play I/O Award Winner for Best App of 2017

Learn how to speak like a native and unlock your foreign language learning superpowers with Memrise! Speak fluent Spanish, French, Japanese or Chinese and improve your grammar with easy beginner and intermediate language lessons using a fun, innovative approach from the free language learning app.

Study new words, vocabulary and grammar with easy beginner and intermediate reading and writing lessons alongside over 15 million people worldwide.

Reading, writing and speaking fluent Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Italian, French, German, Korean and other languages is easy with Memrise! Learn languages the fun way with next-generation mobile learning, a rich variety of vocabulary and memory games, over 30,000 easy-to-understand native speaker videos and interactive chatbots.

Reading, writing and engaging in fluent, daily conversation is out of this world fun with Memrise!

Foreign Language Learning: Top 5 Reasons to Download Memrise
Beginner and intermediate Spanish, French, Japanese, Chinese, Italian and many other speaking, reading and writing foreign language courses expertly created by a dedicated team of linguists
Study French, Spanish, Japanese (full and no script), and other vocabulary with content designed to push the boundaries of learning technology
Study and learn languages with chatbots – hone a natural flow for fluent, daily conversation
Learn a foreign language with native speaker videos – no actors, just real people!
Vocabulary, memory and other fun language games help you learn and practice your skills, including Difficult Words, Speed Review, Listening Skills and Classic Review

Study new words, beginner, intermediate and advanced vocabulary, pronunciation and practical grammar for daily conversation in your favorite languages including Japanese, Chinese, Korean and Italian!

Study beginner Italian vocabulary for free before you fly to Rome and eat a pistachio gelato. Is Korean BBQ your favorite meal? Learn how to order like a native speaker the next time you’re in Seoul. Check out our intermediate reading lessons and learn how to speak fluent German before donning the lederhosen for Oktoberfest. Working your way through an official Memrise course? Record and compare your pronunciation to that of a native speaker.

Memrise, the award-winning free language learning app:

Google Play I/O Award Winner for Best App of 2017
Editor’s Choice
Top Developer
Best of 2016 - Self Improvement
Best Apps

Flirt in a foreign language with perfect pronunciation from memory, or impress locals with your advanced Chinese grammar knowledge the next time you're on vacation. Got a free minute? Why not set yourself a challenge and learn two new words a day - you'll be amazed by how quickly you can pick it up! Whether it's reading in Spanish, challenging your memory skills with German articles or simply being curious about Japanese, Memrise offers a unique and interactive approach to the world of language learning.

Learn useful, real-life foreign language skills on the go. With pronunciation guides, beginner and intermediate courses, grammar skills and rich content, Memrise offers everything you need to have a compelling conversation in any foreign language! Download today and start a conversation with the world around you.

INSTRUCTIONS
Leave reply (thanks @SusieQ™ etc),link then becomes available to download
uninstall any previous versions,install apk below,open & enjoy !

Credit SusieQ™[me]
If you like my work and wanna show some love, you can buy me a cup of coffee via PayPal. Message me for info ( ❤Thanks❤ )

DOWNLOAD

🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
ALTERNATIVE LINK

🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
FILE SIZE
17.5 Mb[/Hide][/Hide]

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Apps Area. Congrats! :dragon:

redabounna

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks Susie for your amazing work !

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
your welcome !❤❤

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
ヽ(*^ー^)人(^ー^*)ノ
Thats what friends are for ❤

Lol hax

God Amongst Men
Member for 6 years
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Have you tried my mod of these type emoji ? ( JAPMO )
If not I can send you link

Status
Not open for further replies.