Merchant v.2.99 ~ FREE SHOPPING

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,073 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years

Merchant v.2.99

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Ferz

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 34 times

• As the Merchant, you are the commander of your own domain!

Blending together traditional RPG systems, tycoon mechanics, and a fantasy overworld, Merchant aims to reimagine the traditional mobile RPG. In Merchant, players take the role of a shopkeeper who must manage a team of Heroes and Crafters. Heroes are sent out on quests in order to fight enemies and gather materials. Crafters then use those materials to create weapons and armor. As the shopkeeper, players must balance their micro-economies between selling items for gold and crafting items to better ensure success for the Heroes.

TAKE REIGN OF YOUR MARKET

- Send Heroes out on epic adventures!
    - Pay Crafters to create gear!
    - Earn gold and dictate the direction of your economy!
    - Grow your inventory and profit from your trade empire!

VICTORY THROUGH CONQUEST

- Choose your cast of characters from multiple Hero classes!
    - Ride out to battle to bring back items and loot!
    - Customize your champions with weapons and armor!
    - Band together to raid powerful bosses as a party!
    - Better performance leads to greater rewards!

CRAFT YOUR LEGACY

- Utilize the unique Crafters to create items and gear to use and sell!
    - Train the Crafters to create better items, allowing them to master their trade!
    - Ensure the victory of your Heroes by outfitting them with superior items!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• FREE IN APP PURCHASES

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

This app is patched using SB Patcher ٫ so you'll need to have this app installed on your device or the hack will not work: SB Patcher + MOD.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bearface.games.merchant

ApkHiroMod

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Not sure how the mod works.
Buying anything detracts from gold... as seen in YouTube video and trying to but for real world money doesn't do anything (just exits the purchase screen)
Can you provide instructions ?

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
All working fine. You must have SB Patcher installed . I tried first just with Lucky Patcher and it did not work. Great mod. Thanks for your time

Last edited:

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Not sure how the mod works.
Buying anything detracts from gold... as seen in YouTube video and trying to but for real world money doesn't do anything (just exits the purchase screen)
Can you provide instructions ?
Try with SB Patcher . Your just using Lucky Patcher . You can have both installed. I just re patched the game with SB Patcher

ApkHiroMod

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
All working fine. You must have SB Patcher installed . I tried first just with lucky patcher and it did not work. Great mod. Thanks for your time
Thanks that worked.
Now to work out how to mod the money ha

joostan

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
I wasted 100 sb points to find out the file was already removed...

Is there a way for me to get this file or other outdated versions?

I can only use versions up to 3.058(only base apks, no merchant thread downloads from this site is available.) before I'm unable to play due to having a older android(4.1.2)

I tried lucky patching it myself but I crash on opening or it doesn't work at all.

Would be dandy if someone has the pre patched 3.058 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.