Mod apk Merge Dragons! v3.21.0 Unlimited Gems, Unlimited Money & Infinite Stones (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,977 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
Merge Dragons! v3.21.0 Unlimited Gems, Unlimited Money & Infinite Stones (updated)

Name of the game: Merge Dragons!

Version: v3.21.0

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
  • Merge dragons! - move different objects across the playing field. Connect 3 and more identical objects to get objects of higher level. In this Android game you are going to rescue a wonderful kingdom Dragonia from evil deeds of dark powers. Stop a sinister emptiness swallowing magic lands. Do this with the help of magic and your intelligence. You can combine any objects, for example, trees, treasures, living creatures and so on.

Features of Merge dragons for Android

• Over 140 interesting levels
    • 17 kinds of dragons
    • Over 500 different objects
    • Bright graphics

Combine eggs to get dragon assistants. Combine identical dragons to make new breeds. Have fun by downloading the MOD APK of Merge dragons for free, at Sbenny.com!

• Google Play Store Link:
    Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gramgames.mergedragons
    MOD Features:
    • Unlimited Gems (read notes below)
    • Unlimited Money (read notes below)
    • Unlimited Stones (read notes below)
    Notes: IMPORTANT! Open the game, and complete the first level, and you'll see regular currency. Then, CLOSE the game and RE-OPEN it to have unlimited currency.

YouTube Video:

Installation Instructions:
    Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Debby

Download Link(s):
    Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
    Downloaded 152 times

peperroomsaus

Lurker Lv0️⃣
    Member for 4 years
    I'll ask again, is there any way to get a version with JUST unlimited gems (the MTX part)? The coins stack up on the floor and make the game not fun/unplayable. I'd be willing to do it myself if you'd PM me which variables to edit (I've decompiled it).

tmplr

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    I'll ask again, is there any way to get a version with JUST unlimited gems (the MTX part)? The coins stack up on the floor and make the game not fun/unplayable. I'd be willing to do it myself if you'd PM me which variables to edit (I've decompiled it).
    but you can simply delete those coins from the floor
    i know it sounds not ideal but i'm doing it automatically now...

neve

Lurker Lv0️⃣
    Member for 4 years
    I'm so sorry but I have a couple of questions, don't throw rocks on me.

1. Do I lose all of my progress made until now, as it said in the notes that I need to complete first level then close the app and also delete the original game?
    I'm pretty far in the game and I have lot of legendary items and others I don't want to lose all of that.

If the answer is yes, you lose it all, is there a way I can save the progress, how do you root the game?

And lastly, if I change device will I be able to download again the app with all progress made?

Thank you.

Last edited:

Techno25

Addicted Lv3️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Thank you very much Debby but there is a New version.

Last edited:

tmplr

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    I'm so sorry but I have a couple of questions, don't throw rocks on me.

1. Do I lose all of my progress made until now, as it said in the notes that I need to complete first level then close the app and also delete the original game?
    I'm pretty far in the game and I have lot of legendary items and others I don't want to lose all of that.

If the answer is yes, you lose it all, is there a way I can save the progress, how do you root the game?

And lastly, if I change device will I be able to download again the app with all progress made?

Thank you.
    This recommendation about 1st level applies to newcomers only. In previous Debby's mods you just got more resources every time you opened the game.

If your game is connected with your account (Facebook of google play), your progress is being saved automatically to the cloud so don't worry, you won't lose anything, you just install this mod and log in with your account - and voilà! You're where you were before deleting previous version. I did this numerous times and didn't lose a thing.

neve

Lurker Lv0️⃣
    Member for 4 years
    This recommendation about 1st level applies to newcomers only. In previous Debby's mods you just got more resources every time you opened the game.

If your game is connected with your account (Facebook of google play), your progress is being saved automatically to the cloud so don't worry, you won't lose anything, you just install this mod and log in with your account - and voilà! You're where you were before deleting previous version. I did this numerous times and didn't lose a thing.
    Thank you but sadly my cloud didn't worked at all, I don't know why I unistall ed the game and when I installed debbys mod it deleted all progress made u til now. I don't know why even now with this mod my cloud isn't working at all. When I click on connect to Facebook it loads for hours without connecting.
    Am I doing wrong something?

Randall

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    hi i'll try it
    Post automatically merged:

the mod did not work.

Last edited:

tmplr

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Thank you but sadly my cloud didn't worked at all, I don't know why I unistall ed the game and when I installed debbys mod it deleted all progress made u til now. I don't know why even now with this mod my cloud isn't working at all. When I click on connect to Facebook it loads for hours without connecting.
    Am I doing wrong something?
    Probably not you but your device. Somehow I can't connect to the cloud from bluestacks (it says error) but still can connect from mobile. What device do you use?
    It doesn't delete your progress, only the progress on this device but once you access your account you progress will be back we just have to figure out this connection issue

hi i'll try it

the mod did not work.
    don't expect it to work once you run your app for the 1st time
    you need to go through tutorial first, and all gems and resourses will be added when you open your game again
    it adds more every time you run the app. at least previous versions did

Status
    Not open for further replies.