💬 Review Merge Dragons

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,083 happy users since 2014.
Register

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Merge Dragons

Screenshot_20190325-231213_MergeDragons!.jpg

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): MOD APK - Merge Dragons! v3.19.0 Unlimited Gems, Unlimited Money & Infinite Stones (updated)

Merge Dragons is a fun new twist to the classic match-3 game. In this game, you are responsible for Matching 3 objects to release "life" to rid the evil and darkness that has taken over the home of the dragons.

Review:
In the past, I have been sucked into a million different match-3 games. In general, I am a very story oriented person when it comes to my favorite games, and though I love the puzzle aspect of a lot of those games, I tend to get bored with them easily. With Merge Dragons, each new area brings a new challenge and a fun, new part of the story to go through. This keeps the game alive. Like Candy Crush and other match-3 games, there is a steady progression of levels with a map to move through these areas. You can even go back and complete old levels again to gain achievements.

Screenshot_20190325-233555_MergeDragons!.jpg

Aside from the main storyline, you are also tasked with clearing the main sky island of the darkness and creating a home base for the dragons that you save. I have personally been working on clearing out the main area and leaving as much open space as possible until I free all of the darkness so that I can decorate it the way I would like to. This also makes it easier because once you have merged things the maximum number of times, they turn into "Wonders" and those take up a pretty large amount of space. This is my island so far:

Screenshot_20190325-231740_MergeDragons!.jpg

When I saw that @Debby had posted a mod for the game I was so excited to play it. There is so much I love about the game, but sometimes, you just get a bit stuck. Each time you merge three things, you get them added to your collection book of items, and then the dragons have their own collection book. Having the unlimited purple gems has made it so that I can work on completing the events and getting the "premium" items to fill the collection books that I otherwise would not have gotten. For instance, this is the page showing my progress with one of the "Spring" premium dragons:

Screenshot_20190325-231944_MergeDragons!.jpg

This is an image of the Dragon collection book that helps you track and merge your dragons currently in your camp:

Screenshot_20190325-231755_MergeDragons!.jpg

Another nice thing about the game is that having unlimited gems doesn't "ruin" the game. A lot of the things that you can spend the gems on don't give you an "automatic win" and let you jump far forward, they simply give you the opportunity to move ahead a bit, giving you a nudge in the right direction. This ensures that the game doesn't get boring.

I have been playing this game daily since I first downloaded it a few months ago, and I still have not gotten to a point where I was sick of it.

Would you recommend this to other users? I would definitely recommend this game to players of all ages, even without in-app purchases. It is fun and gets your mind thinking, but doesn't require enough thought to take away from the experience. I even got my sister hooked on the game because she saw me playing it and just had to try it out.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Attachments

pleaseforgiveme

SB Cash Farmer
Member for 5 years
Interesting i would definitely going to tried this right now.

Bambam17

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Merge dragons

A merger game. You merge groups of three together to make a better item. Lots of levels and farming

Review:
Merge dragons is a very time consuming game. It is a great time waster and mind numbing for those long drives or waits at the doctors. You have lots of different levels and lots of different dragons and chests and other wonderful items to merge together you simply put three of the same item together and bam a new item that you can continue to merge and make better items. Ths more items you merge at the same timw the more items you get and the better the reward. Try to merge as many items as you can it is a really fun and entertaining game for all ages i would highly recommend it. If you like a game that keeps you enthralled then this is the game for you i can not hardly put my phone down. One of my all time favorite games i check it every day all day long. Sometimes i watch it just to watch my dragons work. But there is almoat always somwthing to do on it. It is a lot like farmville or tribes but with merging you unlock your home by getting more dragons so the more dragons you have the more land you have and the more stuff to unlock amd new items to get. So make sure you gst the game but get it from sbenny for the apk well worth it.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes i would.

JuanUnited

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
here i am replying this thread just to download, hope it works

Kellz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Merge dragons

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): 🎮 MOD APK - Merge Dragons! v4.4.0 Unlimited Gems, Unlimited Money & Infinite Stones (updated)

A cute game to merge little dragons and grow a dragon island

Review:
This is a super fun addictive game. I am hooked with upgrading my dragons and hatching new ones. The mod for the game is awesome with unlimited coins, gems, and stone you dont have to wait for ages to buy new things you can just buy them instantly and grow your island super fast. I highly recommend this game to anyone who wants a fun laid back chill game to pass time and I obviously recommend for you to dowoad it from Sbenny.com to get the nodded version. My friends all have the game and we compete to see who has the coolest dragons and the nicest islands. It also doesn't take up much space so it wont harm you to download it. The graphics and the animations are really cute and fun. This game is honestly my new favourite and I'm completely hooked.
There is also an adventure type mode where you go through levels trying to complete the wee objectives that you are set. The levels start of simple and progressively get a bit more difficult and sometimes they take a bit longer to complete. Doing the levels is beneficial as it gives you more things for your main island to make it even cooler.

Would you recommend this to other users? I would 100% recommend this game to everyone