Mod apk Merge Magic! v1.1.0 Unlimited Crystals (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,013 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Merge Magic! v1.1.0

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Debby

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 151 times

• A brand new game from the creators of the highly acclaimed Merge Dragons! -Discover enchanted tales and quests in the mysterious world of Merge Magic! where you can combine everything into better and more powerful items for your journey.

Merge eggs to hatch magical creatures, then evolve them to uncover more powerful ones! Encounter and solve challenging puzzle levels: match the items to win, then bring rewards back to your Garden to collect and grow. Download now the MOD APK of Merge Magic! for free, only at sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Unlimited Crystals

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

This app is patched using SB Patcher ٫ so you'll need to have this app installed on your device or the hack will not work: SB Patcher + MOD.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Special Thanks to @LeMaMa <3

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gramgames.mergemagic

Gigix1

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Its working great! Thank you! :dinodance:

KingMisery

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
How do the unlimted crystals work, cause mine are going down.

Gigix1

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I don't really get how you get unlimited gems so until i figure that out It's not working
I'm using the SB Patcher with it. I believe it's important to have for the mod to work(?)

KingMisery

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Makes sense, ill redownload the SB Patchee, do you have the link?

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
This mod works perfectly. It's a bit different from the mod of a similar game (Merge Dragons!), which has almost the exact same gameplay and mechanics. In Merge Dragons!, the mod starts you off with a very large sum of diamonds (which never diminishes, thus it is an infinite supply of diamonds). Yet you cannot buy diamonds (or anything else that requires payment of real-world monies) directly from the shop...

With th his mod for Merge Magic, you can buy diamonds and/or anything else you wish from the store, via the hack implemented by either SB Patcher or Lucky Patcher.

hj243

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
okay. i just got on here today. i downloaded the mod and SB Patcher but how does it work...?

Last edited:

Pavara

Professional Lurker
Member for 6 years
With sbpatcher, it will allow you to get the crystal packages without actually paying money. Choose the one you want to get and you'll get a popup from the patcher app. Just choose yes and you will receive what you wanted. It's a great tool that works like Lucky Patcher , but much easier to use. Hope this helped.

hj243

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
i now realize that it is for android and not iphone. is there something i can use or do so that it will work?

Pavara

Professional Lurker
Member for 6 years
I'm not familiar with iPhones at all so I'm not sure if they have something like that or not. I think there's an iOS section here where you can some inquiries.

JustTallis

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Been loving this mod! Thank you!

axelleviii

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
works great w sbpatcher

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.