💬 Review Merge Plane

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,690 happy users since 2014.
Register

kpoppmoppy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Merge Plane

This is a simple game about merging planes. You merge the planes to get as much money as you can for upgrades and more planes.

Review:
I first downloaded this game because of an ad that popped up while I was scrolling my feed on Instagram. The graphics and demo looked very good so I decided to try it out. On first opening the game, there was a very bright loading screen, and then an old man popped up to give me the tutorial. After getting through the tutorial, I started to buy more and more planes, so I could easily discover more planes.

Things I Liked: The bright colors, how easy it was to just put the planes on the track to gain money, all the different upgrades, missions, competitive league, and how a little ufo would appear every so often with gifts.

Things I Didn't Like: How some of the plane upgrades looked exactly the same, the few parking spaces, and how to upgrades ended at only 50. (Which is actually pretty good so..not complaining.)

Would you recommend this to other users? Definitely would recommend this game if you just want a nice, bright little game to play for a bit.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐