Mod apk Mergeland - Sweet Dragon Home v1.1.11 - Free InApp Purchases(updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,678 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years

Mergeland - Sweet Dragon Home v1.1.11

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: BlackEden
Type of release: Paid

Download Link
APK

• The magic land was once beautiful and warm. So many incredible magic creatures lived a happy life here. However, on a mysterious night, the Ice God came to Mergeland. She cast a curse and froze the whole world. No prophet expected this. And you, our players, are destined to become the SAGE of the magic creatures, helping them build a super beautiful home, guiding them create a different monster legend.

No war, No killing, No fighting. Mergeland is just a completely peaceful game!!! When you enter this merge game, you will find that the mergeland is frozen and everything is covered by ice. You have to use merge magic to save the world. At first, you need to merge magic friends to help you. To do this, you need to merge 3 to hatch the egg for fairy creatures, such as dragon, butterfly, elf, ghost, unicorn, and so on.There are more than 200 types of them can be merge and hatched. As for dragons, baby dragons are fragile and can't do many things, so we continue to merge dragons until they evolve into more stronger elder dragons and do more jobs for the beautiful world.

With so many cute partners assisting, it's time to achieve our ultimate goal: build a beautiful home. The merge magic can not only merge dragons but also merge all objects in the dragon world. Merge sunflowers to produce healing sunshine. Merge miners to get construction materials. Merge houses to build more dragon home. Merge treasures to get huge wealth in exchange for more dragons. There are too many kinds of things can use merge magic, such as trees, grass, rocks, food, chests, even diamonds! Each time the item is merged, the item will be upgraded. When the item is merged many times, it will become the most beautiful and gorgeous one. Feel free to use your merge magic and create more than 400 types of objects on this mergeland.

In addition to the construction of the mergeland, we also need to solve some level puzzles in this merge game. Go to explore the world and wisely merge dragons and objects. These puzzles are very challenging but interesting, hope you like and enjoy!

Mergeland Features:
    ● Use merge magic to create all things
    ● 200+ creatures can be merged, hatched, collected,
    ● 300+ super fun level puzzles can be beat
    ● 400+ fantastic objects can be merged
    ● 600+ bonus tasks are waiting for you to challenge!
    ● Login Facebook to play with friends

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• • Patched Via LP to Bypass InApp Purchases

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here., This is a SPLIT APK. In order to install this, you need to install the "Split APK Installer " App on your phone. Then, open it, tap on"Install APKs" and select the downloaded file in order to install it. If the app doesn't install for some reason, open the settings at the top-left of Split APKS Installer and enable the "Sign APK" option and then try again.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank BlackEden and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.LiliJoy.DragonLand

Last edited:

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

zapy

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Why do I only get app crashes? I have done everything from (how to install). But I only get the crashing problem

zapy

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Pls tell me what I should do to make it work. I have the apks file, I have LP and the other one. What should I do after installing the apks file? What should I do after that? Why do I need LP for this? After installing the file it only crashes, even if I start it through LP

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Pls tell me what I should do to make it work. I have the apks file, I have LP and the other one. What should I do after installing the apks file? What should I do after that? Why do I need LP for this? After installing the file it only crashes, even if I start it through LP
I've updated the download link. Hopefully it'll work for you now.

It won't let me buy gems. Not working.
Try the new link but please also make sure that you enable the proxy server on lucky patcher.

Bunny97

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Nope. It's work perfecly for me and don't get any crash

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User