💬 Review Mi4i by Hanish00707

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,054 happy users since 2014.
Register

Hanish00707

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Mi4i

download (1).jpeg download.jpeg

Description
Xiaomi Mi 4i smartphone was launched in April 2015. The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080x1920 pixels at a pixel density of 441 pixels per inch (ppi). Xiaomi Mi 4i is powered by a 1.7GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor. It comes with 2GB of RAM

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
The device is easy to use + quite a performer for 2 gb ram The display panel used in this smartphone is very good. It is bright and vibrant. The viewing angles and sunlight legibility are also very good. The screen has Corning’s Concore One Glass Solution protection. Mi4i comes with a special technology called Sunlight Display to ensure the display renders graphics well even under direct sunlight. Oveall display segment is one of the biggest positive of Mi4i.

For connectivity Xiaomi Mi 4i offers 4G(Both sim supports 4G), 3G, 2G, WiFi(Dual band 2.4GHz ,5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, USB OTG, USB tethering and WiFi Hotspot. Mi 4i sports 13MP Sony stacked CMOS primary rear camera(with 5-element lens, f/2.0 aperture) with Dual tone LED flash. There is also a 5MP( with 5-element lens, f/1.8 aperture) front facing camera. The outdoor performance of the camera is excellent in this price segment and indoor and low light performance also decent. Xiaomi Mi 4i has 3120 mAh battery.

Things I don't like
Frequent battery problems the overall performance is decent. However, heavy games like Asphalt 8, Nova 3 tends lag a bit and frame drops visible even in high performance mode. One more negative of Mi4i is it gets heated up if you are playing for around 10- 15 minutes. While playing Nova 3, after 10 minutes the temperature of the device cross 50 degree Celsius. Even there is a slight UI lag. When opening a app or shifting between apps, there is a slight lag.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I dont recommend this phone to u ...as better phones are out there for that same price