Mod apk {MicaBytes} Pirates & Traders II BETA - PLUS 4 MOD APK

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,168 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 3.9/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
Title: {MicaBytes} Pirates & Traders II BETA - PLUS 4 MOD APK

Name of the game: Pirates & Traders II BETA

Version: 0.273

Root needed? No

Internet required? No

Game Description:
=== Early Access ===
"Pirates and Traders 2" is still in active development. This means that the game has been released although it is still not completely finished.

=== Welcome back, me hearties ===
Return to the Caribbean in the sequel to the original swashbuckling role-playing game on Android. Navigate the new world, discover new ports, factions, and characters. The choice is yours; be a privateer, hunting down the enemies of your King, play it safe by trading and gradually amassing vast wealth and power, or fly the black flag and become the most notorious pirate on the Spanish Main.

- Play the base game for free.
- Buy low and sell high in more than 40 different settlements with 12 different goods.
- Interact with hundreds of different characters and go on adventures.
- Gain rank and assemble fleets of ships to do your bidding.

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.micabytes.pirates2
MOD Features:
Gold Edition Unlocked {More or less, no ads and stuff}
All Ships come with a large Cargo Hold {900+}
{Note* I didn't touch anything about the ships, so you can build them up yourself. I make make a second mod with boosted ship stats all around.}
Buying Food Increases Money By 9999
Buying A "Backsword" Gives you 9998 Money
{Note* When selling it, it will zero out your money, but it won't go into the negatives, so just buy it back and you will get another 9998 Money.}

YouTube Video:

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: ☠Axiom Verge☠

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 563 times

Downloaded 607 times

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Thank You
:stareyedroid:

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
I'll working on the first one in this series next.

EmilioGarcia

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hey Axiom! May I suggest adding an attributes cheat? It would make it much easier to navigate the game in the early stages, even with unlimited gold. I just really suck at these games and your mods always make things a lot easier! 😉 Thanks.

{MicaBytes} Pirates & Traders II BETA - PLUS 4 MOD APK was released by Axiom and 21492 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.