Mod apk Millionaire Trivia: Who Wants To Be a Millionaire v19.0.1 - Free Shopping Hack and.. (new)(updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,424 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Millionaire Trivia: Who Wants To Be a Millionaire v19.0.1 - Free Shopping Hack and.. (new)(updated)

Name of the game: Millionaire Trivia: Who Wants To Be a Millionaire

Version: v19.0.1

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
  • Who Wants To Be A Millionaire is now available on your Android phone! Test your knowledge, call on the audience, & build up your team of experts! Join the laughter, nerves, & nail-biting tension – climb the Money Tree to become a MILLIONAIRE for FREE today!

Collect and train your EXPERTS, each with their own attributes and expertise and use your EXPERTS smartly to take full advantage of their expertise!
    Play against the scores of hundreds of thousands of players around the world as you climb to the top of the Leaderboards! Show off your knowledge with the most fun quiz show in the world!

Features of "Millionaire Trivia Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" for Android:

• Unlock new fantastic locations and explore the world
    • Use the classic lifelines such as 50:50 or ask the audience, or the all new "Ask an Expert" lifeline
    • Build a team of experts in every location you play in
    • Climb to the top of the daily leaderboard against your friends
    • Constant game updates
    • Play anytime anywhere and tease your brain and put your knowledge to the test on–the–go!

Join the thrill in becoming a MILLIONAIRE! Win BIG REWARDS through cities around the world from Rome to Brazil! Start playing WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE for FREE and prove your smarts by download the MOD APK for free, only at Sbenny.com!

• Google Play Store Link:
    Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sonypicturestelevision.millionaire
    MOD Features:
    Free Extra Lives (even if you fail, you can keep playing for free)
    Unlimited LifeLines (they cost 0 gems)
    Free Rush on Prize Box (chest) opening
    Free Rush on certain Expert Cards Upgrade
    Free Mystery Boxes (even if you see a high price, you can buy them for free)
    Unlimited Coins (open mystery boxes to easily get all the money you want)
    Unlimited Gems (they basically never decrease because of all the above features)

YouTube Video:
    😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
    Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Sbenny

Download Link(s):
    Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
    Downloaded 56 times

bolech

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
    Member for 4 years
    I hope I can get this mod.
    Post automatically merged:

It works!!!!! Thanks!!!!! 🤩

Thanks again to sbenny for the great Millionaire mod. I hope the mod will be kept up to date with the future updates to the game. I would also love to see mods for Clan Race for unlimited gears or no gears used to open legendary cases (boxes) and unlimited energy or no energy used to complete tasks in the game Murder in the Alps.

Last edited:

Nizarrashid

Lurker Lv0️⃣
    Member for 4 years
    thank you 😄

Thanks 😊 it works .. will it still work in the new version update !?

Last edited:

bolech

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
    Member for 4 years
    Millionaire: Who Wants to be a Millionaire has been updated to version 20.0.0 the mod is currently for the 19.0.1 version. Can you please update the mod to the latest 20.0.0 version? Thanks!!

zachmik

Lurker Lv0️⃣
    Member for 4 years
    spent SB Points as well and late to see that this is outdated T_T

bolech

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
    Member for 4 years
    Hi,

Sbenny replied to me that he would update it:

'Sbenny Wednesday, 08 May 2019 20:02 posted by Sbenny
    I'll update it today, thanks for the report :)'

It wasn't updated on the 8th, but hopefully it will be soon.

bolech

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
    Member for 4 years
    As of today there is no update yet. My best advice is to bookmark the Millionaire mod page and check it daily until it's updated to 20.0.0
    That's what I'm doing. Also to anyone interested in the update be sure to report the current version out of date on the form they provide. Hopefully they will move faster with more people complaining about the lack of an update to the new version.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
    Staff member
    Admin
    SB Mod Squad ⭐
    ✔ Approved Releaser
    Active User
    Sorry for the delay, I'm updating it right now, it should be ready soon, if there are no problems while updating it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.