Mod apk Mine Quest - Craft and Fight v1.2.7 - MEGA MOD

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,983 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Version: v1.2.7

Root needed? NO

Can be played Offline? YES

Game description:
Explore the underground of five ancient continents looking for artifacts that will help Orli discover new clues about the fate of the dwarves. While at it, mine blocks to collect resources and find blueprints to help you craft legendary weapons, armor and equipment. Monsters won't make it easy for you, so be ready to face dreadful enemies in your way and collect incredible blueprints!

Main features of Mine Quest - Dwarven Adventure (Craft and Fight):

• Improve your Blades, axes, pickaxes and armor, to dig faster and easily defeat the enemies
• Mine different ores and gems and forge them into new equipment
• Fight different monsters and enemies
• Find long lost dwarven treasures and rare artifacts
• Bombs and other useful items to blow stuff up and help you to find blueprints
• Extremely addictive and easy to pick-up gameplay

Are you ready to dig into this adventure? Download Mine Quest now and be part of this fantastic adventure!

Google Playstore link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=br.com.tapps.minequest
Mod Features:
A lot of Coins as reward (from Relics)
A lot of Diamonds as reward (from Relics)
Free In-App Purchases (requires Lucky Patcher to be installed)

Notes: with the In-app Purchases hack you can get Unlimited Potions, Unlimited Bombs, Unlimited Seeing Eyes, Infinite Energy, Unlimited Coins, Unlimited Diamonds and No Ads.

Screenshots:

Installation Instructions:
To install this game, download the .apk file below, if you're from pc, move it to your Android device, then tap on the .apk file to install it. Also, ensure you uninstall any previously installed version if you do have one.

Credits to: Sbenny

Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Clean Version:
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

heilspawn

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
The links for the original and modded apks are switched

heilspawn

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Worked! Thanks. Selection for Lucky Patcher (unrooted device).
1) Go to bottom and hit switches button. Make sure top 3 are green. Hit back button.
2) >menu of patches>create modified APK>app rebuilt for InApp and LVL emulation.
3) next step dont change and rebuild the app. Then say yes to uninstall old and reinstall patched version.

MrParth

On Discord- Parth Bhagat#0001
Member for 2 years
Status
Not open for further replies.