💬 Review Minecraft Pocket Edition

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,353 happy users since 2014.
Register

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Minecraft Pocket Edition

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): 🎮 MOD APK - Minecraft Premium Paid Game Unlocked + MasterMod

Sandbox Adventure Game

Review:
Minecraft is a blank universe of blocks, create whatever you want wherever you want. Be wary of the night, for creatures lurk. There are no limits to what you can do, no place you can't build. It is also offers an infinite, blocky world of creativity where you earn your own reward by mining the landscape to build whatever your heart desires.

this game picked up where my childhood left off. When I was a kid, one of my favorite past times was playing legos. I had a vast collection of blocks where I could build anything my heart desired.

However, its not all doom and gloom, as there are great aspects to Minecraft. The multiplayer is stable, and great fun, especially when you and a few friends just play on a server by yourselves. The textures packs that are out there are great as well, however there is no denying that the game that many originally bought. An the truth is that todays version wouldn’t have gotten my money in the way the original did.

Even in its current form, Minecraft remains one of the most conceptually impressive indie games out there. It's a game changer to be sure and one that will live on in the annals of gaming history for a long time to come.

Would you recommend this to other users? Simple yet fiendish, crude yet charming, infinitely varied yet instantly accessible Minecraft is a videogame that celebrates what videogames are.

Yes I would definitely recommend this game too you & to my friends.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐