💬 Review Minecraft

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,523 happy users since 2014.
Register

DayumSun

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Minecraft

Minecraft is a sandbox video game created by Swedish game developer Markus Persson and released by Mojang in 2011. The game allows players to build with a variety of different blocks in a 3D procedurally generated world, requiring creativity from players

Review:
Minecraft is a block world game where you start off as a person with no items. You proceed on the game by chopping trees,mining and hunting. You can also build your own house by using the blocks found around you. This game has been booming lately yet the bugs and issues of it hasn't been fixed and the enormous lag at every beginning just lags you a lot i hope this issue will be fixed soon. The overall performance of this game is quite good and never gets boring as there are alot of things to do in the game. I coild also use more realistic graphics as the graphics of this game is left behind to the current games today. This game has been trending since as people of youtibe such as pewdiepie made it more popular once again which is pretty good. The game is truly nostalgic as i played this game back in 2016 and the improvements of this game is truly outstanding and i look forward for more updates. Yes, it has its issues and bugs and all but there will be no game like minecraft and I recommend it.Minecraft is also a kid-friendly video game with no explicit content. When playing in Singleplayer mode, children are only exposed to the artificially controlled mobs where combat scenarios are not graphic whatsoever. With cartoon-like designs (block style), even monsters like zombies pose little threat to kids! Which makes it better to play other than the games out there.

Would you recommend this to other users? I recommend this game and it is truly a must try one for its kind.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐