Mod apk Miss Detective's Undercover v1.0.8 [Coins]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,158 happy users since 2014.
Register

PotatoFan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I will try this mod soon! Thank you for the upload :D

Shandalara

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks
Post automatically merged:

Nocebo

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you, will try this..

How to install the game?! I got so many folder and cant find the apk... help @Sub Seven
Open APK and click to install don't use rar archiver for open a app you install. .apk is executable extension for android. Don't rename extension to.bin neither.

Savannah94

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so very much!

PotatoFan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Update: I tried installing the app but the premium outfit wasn't unlocked and there is still ads after. Since I couldn't unlock the happy endings without the premium outfit, could you please fix it? T___T

Here's the screenshot:
I'm using Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Attachments

Last edited:

Nocebo

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Update: I tried installing the app but the premium outfit wasn't unlocked and there is still ads after. Since I couldn't unlock the happy endings without the premium outfit, could you please fix it? T___T

Here's the screenshot:
I'm using Samsung Galaxy Note 4
The premium outfit still locked and the ad still appearing..
You welcome.

Chioma440

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Y cant I download it, it keeps saying something is wrong with the file. Like its incomplete

Miss Detective's Undercover v1.0.8 [Coins] was released by Nocebo and 21776 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.