💬 Review Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,829 happy users since 2014.
Register

MrFool

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Mobilelegends.png

A strategic game. Online players. Many different game modes.

Review:
Mobile Legends: Bang Bang was a huge trend in the Philippines with over 100+ Million players. Many tournaments regarding to this game has been made in South East Asia with prizes varying. The game itself was made in the year of 2016. At the first few years of the game's release, the game was at a very rocky start and at one time the developer of League of Legends said that the Mobile Legends was a rip-off. Other than that, the game play is not the best if you do not have the sufficient requirements for your device. The game obviously needs a wi-fi connection.

I was a player of this game, I have reached the "Legend" rank and have played for at least 1-2 years. Based on my experiences, the game is very decent with at least 3 starts for me. There are many toxic players in the general chat and of course people who posts and messages oblique and inappropriate messages and pictures. Moving on, the heroes are very different from each other and sometimes there will be always heroes who are more superior. Last year, I have quit the game because I am too busy . In other words, if you are busy then I definitely recommend you not to play it. The game is very addicting it have reached to the point of me being unfocused to other matters.

To sum it all up, the game is definitely not the best to play. Don't even imagine playing this game If you don't have the time, requirements and the patience. To obtain a new hero it requires a grueling amount of hard work and it is very time consuming.

Would you recommend this to other users? A not so "original" game. To those who likes League of Legends and DOTA 2, then you could give it a try but don't blame me if the game is bad in your standards.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐

Last edited: