💬 Review Mobile legends bang bang

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,076 happy users since 2014.
Register

Profetanal

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Mobile legends bang bang

MOBA game that's basically a cheaper copy of league of legends

Review:
Honestly I've been playing this game for over a year now and it's pretty fun. It's very engaging and the games are fast there are plenty of game modes and the graphics are decent, the heroes are somewhat similar to other moba games but they are a bit unfair in the sense that you get really idiot team members and skins give you extra damage or health and heroes are incredibly unbalanced.
The game is completely flooded with south east Asian players (where the game comes from that don't speak English and won't care what you want to play or what the team needs. Salty community as usual and a lot to spend your money on. Overall a good game fun especially if you're playing with friends it even has Mic support and local ranking, weekly tournaments and country wars it allows you to stream and pass time I guess. Great alternative until league of legends releases their own mobile version later this year. It's free to play and it's the perfect game to kill time it's extremely addictive and for me it's like a love hate relation it's great! You can get it at the PlayStore or app store whatever fits you

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes it's fun but beware you'll get tilted pretty often

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Gabushka

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Mobile Legends Bang Bang Is a very fun, competitive, and one of the few games that are good games on mobile. And Its very fun especially if you play it with your friends although the community and majority of its players are very Toxic and they Trashtalk you alot even if you only made one mistake lol. The graphics are also very good for a mobile game. Theres also tournaments and competitions between countries. The heroes you use are very similar to League of Legends Heroes. The Controls are very Good although in some heroes you actually have to have skills to be able to use them properly especially in combos. Although the skins are very expensive in my country's currency although they almost do nothing but add a little bit more in Attacks and Health etc. They also have different Modes that are very fun.

The only problem of this game is its bugs although they rarely appear but still annoying and its very toxic players but overall its very good and addicting I've been playing this game for 3 Years since 2019. Would recommend this game it's very good in my perspective that is.

Rate (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐ and a half LOL I couldnt find a half star emoji.