Mod APK not installing. Parse error

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,463 happy users since 2014.
Register

Loveyal

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
So I downloaded: Batman - The Telltale series Apk and after clicking on the apk to install. It gives me the error message:
There was a problem parsing the package.
Can anyone help me out here? Thanks for your time and fyi am getting this issue for the first time (apologies for my grammar)

Loveyal

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hello Azura, thanks for your time. Yes, I had downloaded the MOD from this forum. I didn't download the game cache yet as the APK didn't allow me to install in the first place.

I believe this was the last updated version of the game and the specs mentioned:
[APK] [35.1 MB] [v1.63] [MOD - All Episodes Unlocked]
Again thanks for your time!!

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Hello Azura, thanks for your time. Yes, I had downloaded the MOD from this forum. I didn't download the game cache yet as the APK didn't allow me to install in the first place.

I believe this was the last updated version of the game and the specs mentioned:
[APK] [35.1 MB] [v1.63] [MOD - All Episodes Unlocked]
Again thanks for your time!!
Can you send me the link to the game post please . Report the game please so it appears in our logs

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hi there,

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!