MOD Bundle App for armabi7 and arm64

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,625 happy users since 2014.
Register

raheel99

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi
Normally single apk includes all configuration files and device resolution files resulting large apk. To optimize file size google introduce Bundle App. Developer compile and upload all files to playstore. When user install bundle app from store, only those files will be merge and install, which are needed by device.

Android App Bundles:
  • Support different CPU architectures with each APK.
  • Support different device feature sets with each APK. (Dynamic Delivery)
  • Support different device resolutions
  • Support different regions by llocale.Now
I downloaded here one Bundle MOD apk and during installing with SAI (Split APK Installer ) SAI popup with INSTALL_FAILED_NO_MATCHING_ABIS (package does not contain native code compaible with this device CPU). Then I install it from playstore and compare both bundle app. Playstore version has split_config.armabi_v7a.apk and moded one has split_config.arm64.v8a.apk.

As we all know that on PC 32bit can be run on 64bit but 64bit program can't run on 32. My mobile is architecture is armabi7(32 bit) therefore BUNDLE MOD compile in arm64 failed.

I think if MODDER use arm32 ( real device or emulator) for modding BUNDLE app, it will beneficial for all downloader (32/64 devices)

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Well I try to use armaebi v7a if it's available on apkpure. My device always download arm64 v8a . That's why if v7a available on apkpure I use that or I use v8a.

raheel99

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Well I try to use armaebi v7a if it's available on apkpure. My device always download arm64 v8a . That's why if v7a available on apkpure I use that or I use v8a.
This is because Your device is Nokia 3.
Architecture - Chipset64bit - MediaTek MT6737

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Sorry , can you please explain your problem ?
Please can you explain to me why I don't install games from Appkpure and from the Play Store?
Post automatically merged:

Please can you explain to me why I don't install games from Appkpure and from the Play Store?

rk264

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 6 years
This split apk is really annoying to mod and manage. There are splits based on cpu architecture, screen dpi and language. I made a script to download all possible apks from play store and then I make a Single App Package from them.
So, the final app has support for all architectures, dpi and languages

Marialisa

LP Mod Queen ? From Sbennytopia ??
Member for 4 years

Post automatically merged:

I had no problems until racheel99 said that my threads works at 64bt and cannot work for others who have 32bt e and I don't understand why Appkpure doesn't install games for me, BlackEden has always told me to download from Appkpure but I can't do it! Why don't you install

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I had no problems until racheel99 said that my threads works at 64bt and cannot work for others who have 32bt e and I don't understand why Appkpure doesn't install games for me, BlackEden has always told me to download from Appkpure but I can't do it! Why don't you install
Next time before sharing a game , if it's a .apks rename it to .zip and open it. See if there is split_config.arm64-v8a.apk or split_config.armaebi-v7a.apk.

And if its .apk then rename it to .zip and open it. Now go to lib folder and see if there is folder called arm64 v8a or armaebi v7a or anything else.

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
Next time before sharing a game , if it's a .apks rename it to .zip and open it. See if there is split_config.arm64-v8a.apk or split_config.armaebi-v7a.apk.

And if its .apk then rename it to .zip and open it. Now go to lib folder and see if there is folder called arm64 v8a or armaebi v7a or anything else.
Now I understand it! Thanks a lot, sorry and if the lib folder is not there?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Now I understand it! Thanks a lot, sorry and if the lib folder is not there?
Most apps use this architecture so you will find a lib folder there. Anyway when you download .xapk from apkpure , how do you install it ?

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
Most apps use this architecture so you will find a lib folder there. Anyway when you download .xapk from apkpure , how do you install it ?
It does not install me from Appkpure but only from the play Store

raheel99

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
This split apk is really annoying to mod and manage. There are splits based on cpu architecture, screen dpi and language. I made a script to download all possible apks from play store and then I make a Single App Package from them.
So, the final app has support for all architectures, dpi and languages
Great. (y)
How do you merge these downloaded Apks. I have read somethere that we need to add all resources from other APKs avoiding replacing, then manually editing base.apk menifest.xml for adding references to newly added resources. It's very tedious and lot of hard work.

Last edited:

rk264

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 6 years
Great. (y)
How do you merge these downloaded Apks. I have read somethere that we need to add all resources from other APKs avoiding replacing, then manually editing base.apk menifest.xml for adding references to newly added resources. It's very tedious and lot of hard work.
It is time consuming to do it manually. Thankfully this process can be automated. MT Manager has the functionality to merge apks.

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
It is time consuming to do it manually. Thankfully this process can be automated. MT Manager has the functionality to merge apks.
Thanks racheel99😉