MOD Bundle App for armabi7 and arm64

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,784 happy users since 2014.
Register

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
It is time consuming to do it manually. Thankfully this process can be automated. MT Manager has the functionality to merge apks.
Woah ... You have the link of that software ?

raheel99

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
It is time consuming to do it manually. Thankfully this process can be automated. MT Manager has the functionality to merge apks.
This feature is available for VIP member only. Do you have MOD MT Manager?

Last edited:

raheel99

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi I patched the Zedge application again, you said that it doesn't work for you, I just opened the folder and found this, what is the exact file that can work for everyone?
split_config.armebi_v7a.apk, which can run on 32 and 64. I am attaching comparasion of both package side by side, as we can see that even size of xxxhdpi.apk (screen resolution) are different. My package has config.en.apk ENGLISH and your is config.it.apk for ITALIAN. As rk264 already said that he use his script for downloading all bundle files from playstore and merge them. This large single apk will install and run on all devices, as it contain all files.

Anyway for workaround, I have added v7a.apk in your cracked package and delete .arm64_v81, sign again and SAI successfully install it. Please note that premium contents are still can't be saved and no option for purchasing Zedge credits for downloadng premium stuff.

Attachments

Last edited:

raheel99

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Please can you explain to me why I don't install games from Appkpure and from the Play Store?
Found following from their faq section

WHAT IS XAPK?

XAPK is an Android application package format. An XAPK file should consist of at least one APK file, which is the skeleton of the app, and an OBB file, which is the extra data file that keeps the app running. An XAPK's file name always ends in the file extension .apk. With apkpure XAPK Installer, you can directly install all APK and XAPK files with one tap. Also, the latest version of XAPK Installer supports multiple APKs(App Bundle) files installation. With this, it allows you to install the latest format of XAPK files.

• XAPK file = APK file + OBB data file
  • XAPK file = Multiple APKs file (App Bundle)
  • XAPK file = Multiple APKs file + OBB data file

Marialisa

LP Mod Queen ? From Sbennytopia ??
Member for 4 years

WHAT IS XAPK?

XAPK is an Android application package format. An XAPK file should consist of at least one APK file, which is the skeleton of the app, and an OBB file, which is the extra data file that keeps the app running. An XAPK's file name always ends in the file extension .apk. With apkpure XAPK Installer, you can directly install all APK and XAPK files with one tap. Also, the latest version of XAPK Installer supports multiple APKs(App Bundle) files installation. With this, it allows you to install the latest format of XAPK files.

Thanks you are very good, but I deleted everything because it does not install me any file you see in the photo that I took ,

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

WHAT IS XAPK?

I want to say something regarding point 3. now days devs using split_config.assets.apk to attach OBB with Bundle App.

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
I want to say something regarding point 3. now days devs using split_config.assets.apk to attach OBB with Bundle App.
and can't we download this app?

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
Thanks for everything but don't install the renowned zip application, I'm more and more confused 😕
yeah of course you can download and install as generally with SAI.

raheel99

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Bundle Apps are slowing modding process.

Last edited: