[MOD DLL] Endless Legend v1.6.10 (Steam) Developer mode unlocked

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,726 happy users since 2014.
Register

AndnixSH

Savage Lv6️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 8 years

Version: v1.6.10
Platform: Windows and Mac OS X
VAC or other anti-cheat: No
Internet Connection Required to Play? No

Game description:
Create your own Legend
Another sunrise, another day of toil. Food must be grown, industries built, science and magic advanced, and wealth collected. Urgency drives these simple efforts, however, for your planet holds a history of unexplained apocalypse, and the winter you just survived was the worst on record. A fact that has also been true for the previous five.

Link to game:
Code:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/289130/Endless_Legend/
Mod Features:
- Developer mode unlocked without blocking achievements.

Installation Instructions:
On Steam, open your game library
Right click on "Endless Legend" and select Properties. Click on Local files tab and click on Browser local files
Navigate to \EndlessLegend_Data\Managed, rename original Assembly-CSharp.dll to Assembly-CSharporig.dll
Place modded Assembly-CSharp.dll.
Launch the game
In-game, press ENTER to open chatbox and type /? to see all commands

Credits to:
AndnixSH#

Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Last edited:

aeneax

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Any chance this could be updated for 1.6.4 please? The .dll in question was updated about 6 days after you published this, I think along with the latest patch. Tried to compare what you did with the latest .dll and make changes myself with a hex editor but I apparently failed as the game wouldn't load.

AndnixSH

Savage Lv6️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 8 years
Any chance this could be updated for 1.6.4 please? The .dll in question was updated about 6 days after you published this, I think along with the latest patch. Tried to compare what you did with the latest .dll and make changes myself with a hex editor but I apparently failed as the game wouldn't load.
I can't tell the right way to compare due to leechers. I only played this game free weekend so I can't update it
Luckily, I still kept the code, here is how the code should look like: AndnixSH/Hack_Source_Center
Edit it in dnSpy and enjoy

aeneax

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I can't tell the right way to compare due to leechers. I only played this game free weekend so I can't update it
Luckily, I still kept the code, here is how the code should look like: AndnixSH/Hack_Source_Center
Edit it in dnSpy and enjoy
Thanks, I appreciate it. I took a look by comparing dll files before, yours and official, and looks similar to this but any changes I made froze game on launch. Will try to take another crack at it but can't promise I'll have any more success. If I do I'll share. Thanks again.

aeneax

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Been at it for hours without any progress. I thought I was just making some simple mistakes with dnspy and would eventually correct them, but with some of the references I'm missing I think my entire library seems completely borked. Would rather spend my day with my family. Will work on it some more when I get a chance and hopefully I'll have some luck.

AndnixSH

Savage Lv6️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 8 years
Been at it for hours without any progress. I thought I was just making some simple mistakes with dnspy and would eventually correct them, but with some of the references I'm missing I think my entire library seems completely borked. Would rather spend my day with my family. Will work on it some more when I get a chance and hopefully I'll have some luck.
Send me the dll file and I will mod it for you

aeneax

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Send me the dll file and I will mod it for you
Thanks very much for the offer. Would also appreciate knowing what I'm doing wrong. Would you mind sending me a message? I drafted up a message to you with the base dll and a description of what I've done and what's happened as a result, in hope I can learn from this. Likely due to your privacy settings I was unable to send the message. If you start up a conversation with me I could reply to that. Thanks again.