Mod apk [MOD Menu]The Bonfire Forsaken Lands [Full Unlocked | God Mode | Unlimited Resources]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,102 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.6/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years

The Bonfire: Forsaken Lands v1.3

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Legacy

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 230 times

• 🏆 Google Play Best of 2019 winner for Best Indie 2019
    🏆 FICCI BAF AWARDS 2019 Best Mobile & Tablet Game (India)
    🏆 FICCI BAF AWARDS 2019 Best Mobile & Tablet Game (International)
    🏆 Best Indie Game of the Year IGDC 2018
    🏆 Nominee, Casual Connect Asia 2017, Singapore

The Bonfire: Forsaken Lands is an idle survival simulation game where players build, discover, craft and survive.

Build your settlement in a snowy encampment and manage workers and resource to survive monster attacks during nights. Slowly you will gain access to advanced building and crafting options discover and trade with new civilizations and discover the secrets of the ancients.

Game Features:
    > Build your own settlement and manage the in-depth simulation
    > Survive dangerous monsters and harsh weather
    > Idle simulation and strategy gameplay
    > Beautiful snowy landscape with minimalist aesthetics
    > Discover something new with every passing day
    > Explore the forsaken land to unlock its secrets
    > Game Play Services leaderboards and achievements

The Bonfire combines role playing gameplay with strategy and survival elements to explore a fantasy world and unlock its secrets.

Would you hire more farmers to feed the people or employ guards to protect your people from invasive monsters? Every decision and strategy you make will determine the survival of your civilization. Will you survive or perish?

Try the latest idle survival simulation and strategy game and be mystified with its secrets!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• 🔮 MOD Features 🔮

• [ Full Unlocked ]
    • [ God Mode (Allies and Player) ]
    • [ Infinite Resources ]

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Legacy and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xigmagames.thebonfireFL&hl=en

Downloaded 33 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Uhhhhpls

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
The hacks don't function when toggled. Am I doing something wrong?

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
The hacks don't function when toggled. Am I doing something wrong?
They dont? They seem to be working fine on my end. Try uninstalling the game completely and reinstalling.

Also tell me wether you see the "Buy full Game" popup in the main menu (when connected to internet) or not?

Uhhhhpls

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I deleted and reinstalled it and it works perfectly, thank you. Great mod! :)

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
No buy full game option. Also game crashes when releasing the titan

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
I deleted and reinstalled it and it works perfectly, thank you. Great mod! :)
Glad it worked out for ya. Dont forget to change your vote as to help other people decide wether the game works or not.

No buy full game option. Also game crashes when releasing the titan
What in-game day did the crash happen? Also can you send your progress in the game? Is the mod not working for you? Normally if you see the "Buy Full Game" option that means the MOD is not working. If the mod works fine try releasing the titan whilst the mod features are turned off.

Last edited:

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Tried that with mod off, but still crashes. Happens when releasing titan on any day. Tried a few times on different games so not due to the day. Mod works great other wise.

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Tried that with mod off, but still crashes. Happens when releasing titan on any day. Tried a few times on different games so not due to the day. Mod works great other wise.
Ok thanks for the info. I'll do some testing and come back to you later.

ANONYMOUSWOLFIE

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Im a little late on my comment but
The game works well for me and I really like the MOD Menu lol, it's a small detail but being able to hide it is a great for me, all the mods work for me for now
so thank you so much

IMG_20200628_194442.jpg

jairil

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi,

I downloaded the apk file but I cannot install it. I try download/install on multiple devices but still wont work. Can someone help me to fix this problem. Thank you.

Attachments

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Hi,

I downloaded the apk file but I cannot install it. I try download/install on multiple devices but still wont work. Can someone help me to fix this problem. Thank you.
Might be an issue with your emulator, try downloading on another browser or on another device.

jairil

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks for the reply. I finally managed to install the game.

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Thanks for the reply. I finally managed to install the game.
Can you kindly explain how you fixed the issue? It will help others in case they also encounter the same error.
Thanks

jairil

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Can you kindly explain how you fixed the issue? It will help others in case they also encounter the same error.
Thanks
What I did was
1. Restart my phone.
2. Download the apk file.
3. Edit the apk file using apk editor.
4. Install the game.

I did a lot of research and this method that worked for me. I hope its help.

Charlo8479

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
I paid for the app and downloaded it only to be told "There was a problem parsing the app" when I try to install. Please fix.

Johnnyboy808

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hey I'm having the same problem could you possibly explain how you fixed it too. Thank you 😁

Bonkeryonker

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
It always says problem parsing package when I try to download it

[MOD Menu]The Bonfire Forsaken Lands [Full Unlocked | God Mode | Unlimited Resources] was released by Legacy and 11108 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.