Mod Testing Team

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,724 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD45

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
How about we have a mod testing team. There could be a forum for mods that are ready to be released. Once the mod is tested and confirmed working, it can be made available for VIP/public consumption.

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
Re: Idea: Mod Testing Team

Yes actually we are already decided to check each and every topics and our staff member especially "Hatememore" is checking and we are gonna be a bit more professional on this, since im not around nowadays, things are not going good, but ill ensure my return on 9th of this month.

Thanks for your idea though; )

SynodSystems

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 8 years
I'm always lurking around and i do test 80% of releases that are posted by some members, i don't test sbenny's releases or any of the staffs, cuz in my opinion they know what to do, but i do test them also just to make sure they havent missed anythign so im arround, if u havent seen im 24/7 on the website, in the main forum page scroll at the bottom and u can see whos online and whos not

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
JD45 said:
How about we have a mod testing team. There could be a forum for mods that are ready to be released. Once the mod is tested and confirmed working, it can be made available for VIP/public consumption.
I really appreciate your effort, but the thing I hate is copying things from other websites, and we both know which website I am talking about.

I'll try making everything in my unique original way, as I always have been used to.

Thank you so much for your suggestion JD45!

JD45

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
Sbenny said:
JD45 said:
I really appreciate your effort, but the thing I hate is copying things from other websites, and we both know which website I am talking about.

I'll try making everything in my unique original way, as I always have been used to.

Thank you so much for your suggestion JD45!
No problem, let me know if I can help at all.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

You're a great resource for us and you're already contributing with wonderful tips and suggestions for us. I do really appreciate what you do here and I hope you'll keep being as helpful as you already are :)

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
Re: Solved: Mod Testing Team

##Solved##

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Sorry, I do not agree with you, there could still be someone interested in sharing his opinion about this idea, so I think it's too early to close this Topic.

Thanks for understanding.

Kapuyuak

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 8 years

i think this good idea ;)

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser