Modded Apps How-To, FAQs & Troubleshooting Guide

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,977 happy users since 2014.
Register

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
General Installation Guide:
1. Go to phone settings -> security -> enable check for Unknown sources
2. Connect your android device to PC via USB Cable
3. Use your favourite file manager to install the APK (
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/search?q=file manager
)

I.Downloading
1. Broken link / file hosting service unavailable in your country.
=> Kindly ask the poster to re-upload or provide mirrors. If you don't get a reply within 48 hours, report the thread so a moderator can remove the topic.

II. Installation
1. "App not installed. An existing package by the same name with a conflicting signature is already installed."
=> Uninstall the installed version (likely from Google Play) & try again.

2. "Installation error. Insufficient storage available."
=> You have a corrupt .odex file OR you actually don't have enough space in your sdcard to install the app. Former: Install Lucky Patcher. Go to Toolbox -> Remove All ODEX Files. Latter: free up some space by uninstalling unused apps or deleting pictures/videos.

III. Usage

Connect saved mod apk games saved games via Facebook to restore your data:

To connect a saved game ( Facebook login) to a MOD game... 1- uninstall fb 2- login saved game in mod using fb login 3- reinstall fb That's it.. If your rooted you can just freeze Facebook.

1. Can't connect to Facebook / Google+.

=> Workaround:

From hacked version to FB / G+:
Make a backup of your save-state using Titanium Backup or Helium. Uninstall, install the original Google Play version, restore data from Titanium/Helium & sync.

From FB / G+ to hacked version:
Install the Playstore version, sync, make a backup using Titanium/Helium. Uninstall, install mod & restore save-state.

2. None of the hacks just don't work.
=> The mod may not have been installed correctly due to an error. Try installing it again. Or it could be a fake release - report it in the original release thread to get support, and report the topic to a moderator if you don't get a reply within 48 hours.

3. "Download failed because you may not have purchased this app." / General "License" Error
=> Download the app once directly from Google Play, uninstall, then install mod.

IV. Other solutions to try
=> Disable xprivacy / firewall / anti-virus app
=> Reboot device
=> Patch license verification with Lucky Patcher

Last edited:

Kyletempest

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 7 years
:arrow:

Should be good if we have a tutorial section huh? It´s a idea only. By the way i´m kind of lost in how to upload files in Sbserver.

Good JOb and continue to infinite this way!!!

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
You should take a look here if you want to get started with sbupload: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1428

And we already have a Tutorial section called "Suggestions, Tips & Tutorials", see here: viewforum.php?f=45

Cheers

Nubianprncess

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I backed my game from original version and restored it to the mod version but my info is not transferring over.

Last edited:

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
@Sbenny

Stick this on Game releases section, why this is only on this section? it's supposed to be sticked on game releases section so users can see this resourceful.
Post automatically merged:

I backed my game from original version and restored it to the mod version but my info is not transferring over.
What info? your game data didnt transfer?

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
If you have it linked to Facebook see my simple guide to restore saved progress
Check here dear

https://forum.sbenny.com/threads/how-to-connect-saved-mod-apk-games-saved-games-via-facebook-to-restore-your-data.10442/

cstump33

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
what does cant parse mean?

please help... cant parse the package???

Last edited:

Dgfz0r

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Tried this for fishing clash still cant retrieve my save done it with helium as well still nothing

PapaKriuk

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
what does cant parse mean?

please help... cant parse the package???
Can't parse usually means corrupted download file, try re-downloading the item you are trying to install