Modded apps

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,630 happy users since 2014.
Register

Lil mushroom

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Sorry, I'm not sure if this has been asked before.. but may I ask how the modded apps works--especially the Megamod ones..?

I'm only looking for the full version without the stats boosted so if I download these mods, will I have the option to disable the added perks..?

The app I'm planning to dL don't have the full version unlocked only available but I want to make sure before I download enhanced versions.. thanks..!

Reactions: Sky

Sky

XXX
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
@Lil mushroom i don't know which mod you mean but it differs as some have a interactive MOD Menu where you can turn on/off and features and some don't have any MOD Menu so then all features are constantly activated.

Korttis

??????? ??????? ??????????
Member for 5 years
Modded games means you have unlimited resources and money etc. while Megamodded means everything in the game is hacked or/and the stats is enhanced (depending on the game) . Sometimes the authors include the unmodded one (unlocked version) with the modded one. And i don't think it's possible to turn off the mod unless you have some app to do that or something.

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Heya,

You can comment on the thread and ask the modder if it's possible to include an only unlocked version, too.

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!