Modding help posibly Meta-inf files.?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,005 happy users since 2014.
Register

Rinoqp101

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
Game SoulCraft
SoulCraft - Action RPG (free) - Apps on Google Play

I have unzipped and modded my game with dnspy, then I rezipped the file to apk. When I do this all Meta-inf files are renamed. The game installs but the second you click on game icon it pops up and closes screen. The game window tab is still on screen but will not open. There are no build errors. Have tried signed and unsigned no luck. So is there security on game, some sort of corrupted file posibly, what could be wrong to make it so that the app will not start? I could not find the obb file on my emulator and do not think that is the problem. It seems to work fine with original apk. But even if nothing is modded and I unzip rezip, decompile recompile, or even just save over a file in the apk assembly files, it does not work when installed even if you don't do anything to apk but replace assembly file.

Sky

XXX
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
@Rinoqp101 sounds like the game is a split apk aka app bundle as that could explain why there is no obb file.

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hi there,

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!