More emojis when choosing to like someone

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,840 happy users since 2014.
Register

Darshanaveyond1234

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Sometimes you really want to like someone or something but the emoji you want to choose isn't there. That is sad. That has happened to me many times and I have to choose the thumbs-up emoji.

That is why I suggest that more emojis should be added to the like section so that we are able to express our feelings in a much better way🙂.

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Let me know which emojis you'd like me to add, I'll do my best :)

Darshanaveyond1234

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Let me know which emojis you'd like me to add, I'll do my best :)
🤔 - What?
😴 - Sleepy....
😕 - Umm.....
😢 - Sad...
😈 - I am the demon!
😜 - Haha!
😱 - NANI !!!????
Post automatically merged:

If someone wants to add other emojis, then please do tell😁.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Lol would this mean I should theorically add 200 emojis? 😅

I'd love to add all of them, but they're a bit too much xD

The "Umm..." emoji could be skipped for example, as there's the "Meh" which gives a similar output.

The Sad with the tear could be skipped too, as there's the "Sad" emoji already (without the tear) or could be swapped with the one you proposed :)

The "I am the demon!" could be skipped as well, as there's the "Angry" one already in place, or could be swapped with the one you proposed.

Similarly, the "Haha!" emoji could be either skipped as there's the "Haha" emoji already in place, or swapped with the one you proposed :)

Unsure about the "Sleepy", and last but not least, the "NANI" one could be used in stead of the actual "Wow" as the meaning is similar.

Darshanaveyond1234

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yeah I guess you are right😅. All the emojis I proposed were already there huh🤔..... Well I do think the "Meh😐" one should be swapped with "Umm.... 😕". And "NANI!!!!?!?! 😱" should be added.

But its just my wish so unless people think so too...., this should not be done😊.
Post automatically merged:

Also the other emojis I have suggested earlier shouldn't be swapped with the present ones🙂.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Let's see what other says about your great idea and then I'll proceed :)