More Search Filters In Game Releases sections

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,266 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveAkilan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Long time no log in guy here anyways about the suggestion not just game sections everywhere filters as of Most downloaded most viewd most rated most something something etc..... And most importantly i only see game developers like kairosoft and lil developers in filters developers like garena etc.. Arent available so Lol because i only see 4to5 ones so more games by developer studios filtering be great hope i don't type this above as wth is he saying thingy lol

Deleted Account

Deleted Account
Member for 5 years

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
In the mean time, here is how you can access these filters with the current site setup:

1550898995566.png

DaveAkilan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
In the section you provided and said popular mods well for me ita just you know not popular apps amd games for example i sae a kids game and am sure lots of people asking for popular games yet these show up im very disappointed whats happing whos uploading unnesciary mods where is popular mods like say candy crush at least i don't play that but thats a popular game not the thing i saw again disappointed lop

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Sorry to hear that you are disappointed. However, the popular games section is automatically based on the most viewed and downloaded mods on the site. It shows the most popular mods with all of the other users. If you are looking for popular games on google play I recommend checking there for the games and searching the names here.

Status
Not open for further replies.