Most Emotional JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part: Golden Wind

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,799 happy users since 2014.
Register

Herbievore

Novice Lv1️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years
I honestly find part 5 of JoJo's bizarre adventure, Anime wise as I am still reading P6, the most emotional for me. They're such a tight knit group that it's practically family. There was so much drama and heartfelt moments, especially some character's backstories.

Bruno Buccellati is such a MOTHER too like?? He keeps taking people in and hes so kind hearted he deserved that type of honor and death. Like, seriously, it's hard to NOT CRY whenever a character dies.

Even the villain groups have such sad stories.

I swear this part is the most emotional for me.

MiyukiMyu12

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I agree that Bruno has been the mother hen to his mafioso brethren. It makes it worse when they got to do flashbacks(most flashbacks talking about a character's history never ends well because it makes you more invested to the character you come to cherish and love:cry:). It's a way to literally rip your heart out and the Jojo series has done it so many times its making it hard to want to know their backstory but right when I don't want to know it...
*BAM*
*surprise guest enters*
~~~~~~~~sinister air~~~~~~~~~~~
???:*clasp hands together* Sorry my dear audience but before we let this episode finish.....let's rattle you more by throwing a twist to make you fear for your precious main character. Just a little nudge just to show that they too can face the reality of.... ~DeAaaAAaaTttTtTHhHh~

*audience looking dumbfounded and fearful* :eek::eek::eek:😨😨😨😨

*surprise guest leaves laughing manacially while sinister music play*

audience: I don't like that sound of that laugh 😟 Oh don't forget that dramatic eerie music! 😖 Mommy~why did scary guest say that!!😭 No Way no way that dude is lying 😡 (you get the point... when someone say something bad is gonna happen then chaos happens with the mingling among the crowd 😅)

???:*laugh while leaving out the door*~MwWahaAhAHaHaHAahahHAHaha~ Just wait to see the end and you will LOoooOVvvVVEeEe how this ends.. :devilish:

This is the feeling I seem to hold to when it happens and always seem to lose my favorite characters and reading the manga will just tear my heart out cause they tend to be far more detailed on the backstories and few changes from time to time.