Most stupidest thing you remember doing in childhood?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,713 happy users since 2014.
Register

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Well, in my opinion, the most stupidest thing I did was when I was around 5 or something, our sofa set had a hole in the side and I willingly put my toy car through the hole in the sofa, after that I cried a lot when I realised I couldn't get it out, we got the sofa set renovated after that (last year), and I finally retrieved it. 😅

Do you have some memories like that?

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Don't remember much, I'm still doing stupid thing so it may take awhile for me to actually have a decent one to say but let's see, collecting 'cool' rocks for my rock collection, dig a small hole with my bare hands whenever we go to my aunt's grandma's house because there's always a small mountain of near hardened sand so I love making it look like a volcano and sit in the middle, imitate the adult 'drinking' using a cap of a energy drink bottle as 'cup' along with mixing snacks together....all of this with me not regreting a single second of it even now xD

Ashta

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
I remember this and now since I'm a adult I now know it's stupid. When me and my cousin and brother were little kids, every time we went down to the land, aka my grandparents and aunts house in the countryside. I would sneak into a pin that had three or four horses I it and would actually chase the horses around in the pin and then I would literally chase them all around the land. One fully grown stallion and two or three female horses. It was stupid as they were wild horses and they literally could have killed one of us because we were scaring them

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Maybe the horses knew you were just messing with them? 🤔
Idk they can be pretty smart at times.

Plus, I don't think they'd would be scared of human children, they're much bigger than them?

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Maybe the horses knew you were just messing with them? 🤔
Idk they can be pretty smart at times.

Plus, I don't think they'd would be scared of human children, they're much bigger than them?
Yeah, if I were the horse, I'll just turn around, stand up and stare at them until they run, and when they do, I chase and drop kick them to assert dominance OwO

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Yeah, if I were the horse, I'll just turn around, stand up and stare at them until they run, and when they do, I chase and drop kick them to assert dominance OwO
And that's why you ain't a horse, you pretty much enjoyed you previous life as a unicorn or something.

bobxbob

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
One wet Bank Holiday, my mother and my other siblings went out of town, leaving myself (15 at the time), the next eldest brother (13) and my father. We were bored. We had some dud fireworks that didn't go off when lit during the previous bonfire night (5th November), so I had the bright idea to make a genie (where you burn the black powder in fire works so that they go whoosh with a bright light and puff of smoke). We went in the garden and between our two sheds, we started to cut he fireworks open and made a large mound of black powder (we used to call it gun powder). This was going to be the biggest genie that we had seen/done. As we tried to light the genie, the wind kept blowing out our matches. So I instructed my brother to hunch over the powder with me to shield it from the wind. I struck the match; placed it on the black powder; next thing there was a whoosh and a very bright light with a wave of intense heat... My face was red hot, I couldn't see except a bright light imprint on my eyes and the smell of burnt hair. I panicked, thinking I had gone blind. My brother was besides himself and worried about what our farther would say and do (he was very strict. The type to punish you even if you were in an accident!). We stumbled back inside and went to the freezer to get some ice pops to put on our faces with a cloth. We snuck past my farther and went to out bedroom to lie down and cool our faces and praying that our sight would return. Eventually, our sight returned, but our eye brows took a lot longer.

BlueRozes

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Maybe the stupidest thing in my childhood is that when I had been watching after playing children, I always tried to derive how people play with each other, which ideas comes to their minds, what makes them happy... And never actually played with them :::::)))

DadDawg

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
Well once I decided to free climb a cliff near where I live, it's called Medicine Bluff, anyway, I go scaling this cliff while my friend is looking down on me and I get about 30 to 40 feet down and my hand slips, foot slips and falling, now I know there is nothing to catch me or break my fall but a gravel roadway or mountainous boulders, so I grab my head and turn my body around so I see the ground, now this happens in a split second, and see these two boulders my trajectory is guiding me, I pull myself to guide me away from them and hit the ground, and I bounce and land on my arms. Well I'm hurting fiercely, my friend run down the mountain path to the store called the Trading Post and calls 911, and I get Medevaced out. All said and done I fell straight down 90+ feet after climbing down 30 to 40 feet, broke both wrist in 2 places, tore my left ACL had surgery on it then, tore it again about 3 years later surgery again, then finally in 2017 I had my knee replaced after years of pain. The doctor said it looked like an 80 year old knee, I was only 52.

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
Not me, but my sister. My brother fell down the stairs, like literally rolled all the way down the stairs and started crying. My sister saw it, and instead of coming to the logical conclusion that falling down the stairs was painful and that's why my brother was crying, she thought :'Oh, that looks fun!' and apparently ignored the fact that my brother was CRYING. So she rolled down the stairs, ON PURPOSE, and ended up crying too.

I watched everything happen. For anyone wondering, no, I didn't join them. Also, my sister is still weird af.

Papajoe1947

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 1 year
Building a snowy ice fort in middle of a bizzard and mid way thru making a longer tunnel a snow plow covered the entrance so had to make another outlet into a neighbors front door. kicking and screaming till they opened it .and went crawling out. I was a human popsicle.

Sammy0381

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
I bet my brother when I was seven 20 dollars that I would turn 21 before him and he's 19 now I'm 17 he was 9 then but I said I would build a time machine and turn 21 before him lol I thought I was smart then but now I owe him 20 dollars when he turns 21 and I'm 19 just 2 more years.

Bernkastel

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Operating on a worm.
I thought it was pregnant and wanted to help by preforming a c-section. I got the wriggling short "baby" and lay it next to it's "mother".

Now I know that I must have cut out one of it's organs.
Poor worm :(

nrliiiog

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Probably biting my grandpa in the ass, the only other thing i remember after that is getting the s**t slapped out of me.

Papajoe1947

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 1 year
I can see his reaction being justified. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Papajoe1947

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 1 year
ah you got the sucker bet . To funny. My brothers are always trying to get me to fall for those type of bets ,

Papajoe1947

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 1 year
yes I can see that happening. luckily you lived to tell about it. We all do things as I kid to test our wings...Learn by experience or education by the way of the school of hard knocks I would sasy

Papajoe1947

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 1 year
well yeah she couldn't let him have all the fun. She had to experience it for herself