Motivational Quotes (maybe)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,804 happy users since 2014.
Register

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
"Without experiencing the darkness, you would never know light."

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
So you're telling me to do bad things in order to know good things?
There are no lights without darkness.
Everyone have to experience tough times to know the true value of their hard work.
That's just my guess :3

Also, was your quote came from "Breach: An Archangels Job"? :3

Dark Man

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Darkness Does Not Exist, Is The Absence Of Light.
Everyone have to experience tough times to know the true value of their hard work.

Darkness Does Not Exist, Is The Absence Of Light.

Dark Man

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years

Yes lol

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I'm giving multiple quotes from Fred Rogers and George Carlin! 😀
When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, “Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”
Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.

Anyone who does anything to help a child in his life is a hero.
Don't just teach your children to read, teach them to
question what they read; teach them to question everything.

Parents are like shuttles on a loom. They join the threads of the past with threads of the future and leave their own bright patterns as they go.
Religion is like a pair of shoes. Find one that fits for you, but don't make me wear your shoes.
I hope you're proud of yourself for the times you've said "yes," when all it meant was extra work for you and was seemingly helpful only to someone else.
I often warn people: Somewhere along the way, someone is going to tell you, ‘There is no ‘I’ in team.’ What you should tell them is, ‘Maybe not. But there is an ‘I’ in independence, individuality, and integrity.'
It's really easy to fall into the trap of believing that what we do is more important than what we are. Of course, it's the opposite that's true: What we are ultimately determines what we do!
The caterpillar does all the work, but the butterfly gets all the publicity.
Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.
Honesty may be the best policy, but it’s important to remember that apparently, by elimination, dishonesty is the second-best policy.
The media shows the tiniest percentage of what people do. There are millions and millions of people doing wonderful things all over the world, and they're generally not the ones being touted in the news.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
There are times when explanations, no matter how reasonable, just don't seem to help.
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck.

Now~ you think anyone was willing to read all the way to the bottom? Here's my quote: Just like life, people usually stop short, and do things half-assed. 😊

Last edited:

PtarasMahalas

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, “Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.”
[...]

Now~ you think anyone was willing to read all the way to the bottom? Here's my quote: Just like life, people usually stop short, and do things half-assed. 😊
I read all the way to the bottom! Nice quotes.

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.

Anyone who does anything to help a child in his life is a hero.
Don't just teach your children to read, teach them to
question what they read; teach them to question everything.

Parents are like shuttles on a loom. They join the threads of the past with threads of the future and leave their own bright patterns as they go.
Religion is like a pair of shoes. Find one that fits for you, but don't make me wear your shoes.
I hope you're proud of yourself for the times you've said "yes," when all it meant was extra work for you and was seemingly helpful only to someone else.
I often warn people: Somewhere along the way, someone is going to tell you, ‘There is no ‘I’ in team.’ What you should tell them is, ‘Maybe not. But there is an ‘I’ in independence, individuality, and integrity.'
It's really easy to fall into the trap of believing that what we do is more important than what we are. Of course, it's the opposite that's true: What we are ultimately determines what we do!
The caterpillar does all the work, but the butterfly gets all the publicity.
Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.
Honesty may be the best policy, but it’s important to remember that apparently, by elimination, dishonesty is the second-best policy.
The media shows the tiniest percentage of what people do. There are millions and millions of people doing wonderful things all over the world, and they're generally not the ones being touted in the news.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
There are times when explanations, no matter how reasonable, just don't seem to help.
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck.

I read everything too, it's very interesting and comforting reading something being "sensible" 😚