💬 Review Moto E4 by PixelYT

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,334 happy users since 2014.
Register

PixelYT

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Reviewed Device: Moto E4

Moto E4 Sample.png

Brief Description: This device is a pretty average android device, which has many apps installed in it for the system. Moto E4 currently doesn't have root access available but with the power of new technology like the computer, signing or non root alternatives, makes rooting not that much necessary. Apps that are installed for the system include various Amazon apps, Sprint byproducts, and others. Overall, I would give this phone a three-star rating because tools like the camera aren't that good but not bad. The price is, in my opinion, quite high compared to it's performance and camera resolution and I have used many many android phones before with lower price than this but were quite fast.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐

Things I like:
I like that it has many system apps installed already for you, but if you don't need them then with a computer or root, if you can root it, it is removable which will free up huge amount of storage. I don't know if Google Assistant is now installed by default on most Android phones, but this phone does have it by default and it's freaking fantastic! There are also additional features that I admire about this phone, but at the time of writing this, my phone is dead.

Things I don't like:
This device is not rootable, but as I said above, there really is no need for root. The camera resolution is not that good. The price of this phone I think is high compared to how slow it is.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐

Verdict: The price of this phone on average in the United States is $129, so If you don't enough money saved or don't have money for it, then definitely go for cheaper ones like Samsung/LG. If you do have some above $100 extra money that you are thinking to buy a phone with, then yeah it's a decent option.