💬 Review Moto G7 Play by caprithebunny

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,675 happy users since 2014.
Register

caprithebunny

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Reviewed Device: Moto G7 Play

Moto-G7-Play-Overview.jpg

Description
A very capable cheaper model Android with a 32 GB storage space, 8-pixel front camera and13-pixel back camera.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
It has a very large storage space in comparison to some other phones in the same price range. Its performance puts it well into my favorite phone spot, as well as the size (5.7 inch display) which seems to fit my hands *perfectly* (a rare quality in phones in general). I experience next to no lag from its 2 GB RAM, even when I'm on the go in Pokemon Go or running around AC:p.

In comparison to say an A20, I personally prefer a G7 over it. A20s have larger screens, but G7s have the heftier storage space and tend to run smoother (and in my experience, pick up better signal) than the A20.

I also have to say, while it's not a common case you'll find, I find that the phone cases available for G7 Plays tend to fit and protect better than I usually find with Samsung Galaxies or LGs. I also find the phone to be very sturdy as I've dropped mine on concrete about 5 times already and it still has had no damage nor cracking.

Things I don't like
I do wish it had a better camera, but as someone who doesn't take many selfies, it isn't as annoying as it could be for someone else. There's also the trouble with Motos that they need power cycles or resets at *least* once a week to keep their peak performance, but it's not much of a hassle if you time it correctly. System updates do tend to make your signal go wonky for a little while, but it resolves within a day for me.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
Yes! For the price I paid for mine, I'd definitely recommend it. It has very nice storage space available, fantastic performance, very durable, and only minor hiccups that aren't too hard to avoid, especially on a budget. I recommend getting one with Boost Mobile, as it seems to work best with their type of service as well!

The photo used is not mine, but a stock photo that showed off the dimensions well.