💬 Review Moto g7 plus by BabyYodaSuperPapa

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,443 happy users since 2014.
Register

Alexx93

Ego died he came alive
Active User
Member for 5 years
Reviewed Device: Moto g7 plus

Brief Description: Android handset budget beast this handset has been my daily device for 8 months it has 3gb of ram 64gb of internal storage and a 16 mp camera

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like:
What I love about the device is the price it does 90% of what any high end phone can do and at the quarter of the price the lack of bloatware is also another huge benefit when you consider for a very low price you gain 3gb ram a fast smooth user friendly UI and a great loudspeaker not to mention a shake to turn on flashlight 😂 all in all you get in my opinion the very best value for money

Things I don't like:
Hmm some screen burn after extended use at high brightness levels and a very poor camera in low light

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict: So the Moto g7 plus I ended up buying this phone as I was looking for the biggest bang per buck which also covered all of my basic needs I wanted a finger print scanner 3gb of ram and a reasonable quality display upon receiving my handset all of my needs where fulfilled although recently I've noticed the screen has some screen burn in certain areas this coming after 8 months of solid use ...and the fingerprint reading is now hit or miss ...I must admit in fairness I haven't taken great care I didn't even use the case which came in the box which I initially was pleased to receive I thought it was a nice touch ..and I have dropped the handset a number of times on different surfaces from varying height and the screen hasn't smashed and the phone is fully functional all in all the handset has ticked almost every box I have asked of it the camera isn't great but in good lighting it's more than acceptable the gaming performance has been solid and played everything I have thrown its way and the speakers are rather load the touchscreen is highly responsive and I haven't experienced any type of lag when using the phone daily for the best part of a year so all in all for the cheap price I paid of £230 at the time of purchase this phone has lasted me a decent amount of time and I would be happy using for atleast the next 6 months before consider upgrading Motorola have made another budget beast 😉 I would highly recommend this handset to anyone who isnt cash rich