💬 Review Moto G7 Plus by Maggy160

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,515 happy users since 2014.
Register

Maggy160

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Moto G7 Plus

Screenshot_20200228-094617.png

Description
The Moto G7 Plus is the most advanced model of the G7 series.
The Moto G7 Plus comes rocking a 6.2-inch, 1,080 x 2,270 pixel display. It's bright, and easy to read, though does look slightly washed out at maximum brightness.

Motorola has gone for an LCD rather than an OLED panel here. That said, the screen is perfectly usable, and decent for watching movies, browsing the web, or sending messages.

Text and shapes are clear and crisp, colours are well reproduced, and the tall 19:9 aspect ratio that a lot of handsets go for these days means there's plenty of scrolling room for your social media feeds and favourite websites.

The 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage space is actually quite generous at this price point.

The 16Mp+5Mp camera does outstandingly well on your everyday selfies. As ever, bright and well-lit shots come out the best, with plenty of detail and rich colours.

You do get 27W fast charging that Motorola says can juice up your phone with 12 hours of power in just 15 minutes – and let me tell you, they are right.

Overall, the Moto G7 Plus is a great device :)

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
The most: the fast charging battery and the quality of the camera. You really can get detailed photos. Also, the battery life is pretty good.

Things I don't like
The screen is too big for my hands, but it's great for Netflix. It didn't came with earphones.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I'd recommend this smartphone because it has a good price and a great quality. Plus it cames with a free case.