💬 Review Moto G7 Power by Saggo

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,115 happy users since 2014.
Register

Saggo

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Moto G7 Power

images (3).jpeg images (1).jpeg images.jpeg

Description
The device has regular processing. It is not heavy and carries easily. The screen is sturdy. Unlocks with digital and with the eye, which can help in security. In general, Moto G7 Power is a smartphone suitable for everyday use.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
What I like most about this phone is that it charges quickly. My last smartphones took hours in addition to downloading quickly. The Moto G7 Power lasts all day and more. Its recharging means that it can be used for more than 12 hours without having to use the plug again.

Things I don't like
What I don't like about this phone is its 8 MB front camera. An unsatisfactory quality and I hardly use it for that reason.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I would recommend this smartphone to anyone looking for a device for everyday life, be for work or be at home, because it is not complicated to use. It is easy to get used to it in addition it has interesting functions and with internet you have a great collection of pre-downloaded wallpapers. Except for the camera, there are no complaints to make. The price - here where I live - was not absurdly high. I recommend this Moto G7 Power even for beginners on touch screens. It is essentially practical and useful if you cannot afford a better one.