💬 Review Moto z² Force by AuntKakkie

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,485 happy users since 2014.
Register

AuntKakkie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Reviewed Device: Moto z² Force

Description
Though it only has 64gb internal storage, I've owned 3 in the past 8 years. Recently it went into a loop and would not charge or start up. This was a 900$ phone when I bought it. (Luckily through insurance, the last 2 were 150 deductible) so this last exchange they sent me a moto z⁴. It has 138gb. But it is not at all in any way (besides storage) better than the second edition. In fact I'm my opinion the z4 is inferior to the z². Well that's my review.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐

Things I like
The storage is massive. The graphics are sharp. It holds a long charge. It comes with a turbo charger. The"family" part of the phone allows me to edit my children's phones from the app. I can pinpoint there location at all times. As well as their internet ( including downloads), calling, and messaging activity. All from the comfort of my recliner no matter where they are.

Things I don't like
The finger sensor is on the screen. This makes it harder to imitate the original print. The navigation bar is on the screen. Therefore highly sensitive and can take you around the world when all you wanted to do was go back one screen.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
Not recommended over the z². It's still a great phone. It's just not better. Except, of course, the kids thing.