💬 Review MotoE5 by Summer Lips

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,561 happy users since 2014.
Register

Summer Lips

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: MotoE5

Brief Description: Motorola E5 - 32GB Dual SIM Gold

Available Colors: Gold and Platinum
Available storage capacities: 16GB and 32GB

It has a 4000mAH + battery and it supports faster charging, giving you more moments without charging the phone and a quick and functional charge when you need it.

Your screen is the 5.7 inch Max Vision (18: 9) 1440x720

Its rear camera offers 13MP and auto focus, and its front camera has 5MP.

MotoE5 has accelerometer, proximity, ambient light, fingerprint sensors.

It has 2GB RAM and it has Android Oreo 8.0 operating system and Snapdragon ™ 425 processor, Quad-Core 1.4 GHZ

Operating system memory for 16GB storage models is approximately 5GB, with only 11GB left, and 32GB models consume approximately 6GB, leaving 26GB respectively. The memory expandability of motoE5 memory via microSD cards can reach 256GB.

In its connectivity the device supports 2G, 3G and 4G networks.

For its connectivity the device has USB cable, 3.5mm headphone jack and Bluetooth ®4.2.

It has GPS, AGPS, Beidou and GLONASS support.

Height: 154.4 mm
Width: 72.2 mm
Thickness: 8.95 mm
Weight: 174g

When buying MotoE5, the box comes with:
1 MotoE5 phone
1 manual kit
1 sync cable
1 stereo headset
1 wall charger
1 chip removal tool

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐

Things I like:
My favorite thing about motoE5 is its battery, I think it's pretty good because I play Kim Kardashian Hollywood all afternoon and a little at night and it resists well. Your camera is also very good for those who like to shoot on the road, I've traveled a lot and as I don't have a professional camera yet use the cellphone.

Things I don't like:
What I don't like about motoe5 is the lack of updates to his system. As well as the difficulty of earphone for the same

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict: I would recommend motoE5 to student users, and who develops various educational activities throughout the year, because I believe that it meets the need well and combined with its good ability to play with its cost-effective I believe it is beneficial to buy.