💬 Review MotoG 5S Plus by Maju

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,268 happy users since 2014.
Register

Maju

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Reviewed Device: MotoG 5S Plus

Brief Description: This model was launched in 2017. With and Android operational system focused on performance rather than camera and props. Pretty good for someone who is looking for a cheap and fast device for games and other programs who doesn't require for a good camera.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like:
I like the fact that even though it is a device launched in 2017, it still works just fine as if it's new.
As for the reason that Motorola focus on performance, taking out lots of features that just makes the device run slower and slower over time. It doesn't even looks like my device is 3 years old already!
The battery is so good to recharge, because they added a "Turbo charge" feature that, while your device is charging, some apps runs in slow consume, which makes your cellphone recharge a bunch in a matter of minutes!
This device has a feature that, the button you use for digital recognition, can be used for navigating in a easier way. Your comeback, home, windows menu and open and close screen are in the same button, with each gesture leads to a different button (it makes your screen wider too!).

Things I don't like:
Motorola has a bad habit (to be honest, a bittersweet habit) of always be launching new updates for several features, making you lose some time to update everything every now and then.
As I said before, the camera isn't the best, only giving really good pictures on natural light and if God permits so.
Sometimes (while you're recharging your phone or running a heavy app) the device will get really hot, making unconfortable to hold.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict: I super recommend this device for someone who, just like me, isn't picky about camera, special features, super high uper dupper performance and is looking for a good price to pay! I already paid a really handsome price when it was launched, three years later now I guess the price is even more handsome!

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month