💬 Review Motorola G4 by AnonymoususerX

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,805 happy users since 2014.
Register

AnonymoususerX

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Motorola G4

Description
This device is a cheap alternative to the modern cell phone. Its design, while not being sleek is still far from thick and the colours are well varied.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
This phone has proved to be a useful and resilient phone that is in my experience second to none when one considers price to features. While it may not have all the features of more modern phones my experience with it was never the less wonderful. The battery life is extensive and there are very few issues to do with it not being a common brand. If anything the lack of mandatory apps allowed the device itself to shine.

Things I don't like
While the phone has been very much to my liking there have been the occasional issue. One such issue is its tendency to heat up when on charge and its limited storage. Furthermore the camera is not at all what I expected. I didnt expect the world but the pixelated image is not on par with the other features.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I would recommend this phone to those people who are not interested in big brands and prefer only the performance. I would warn off those who love to take photos or those expecting the best of the best.

Lilmark9806

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I have it now and it is a good but hard to root can't figure that but good phone

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month