💬 Review Motorola G7 Optimo by Gsutns

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,215 happy users since 2014.
Register

Gsutns

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Motorola G7 Optimo

Description
It is a standard moto G7 optimo phone, 32gb. It has a 13 mp camera on the back, and right below the camera, there's a fingerprint pad to unlock the phone. The front of the phone has no buttons, only a front faced camera and a light-sensitive spot. Mine is black and has a back that is a little rough to the touch. The charging port is at the bottom along with the headphone input port.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
I like that the battery stays charged for about a full 24 hours in constant use. The fingerprint pad at the back of the phone is really cool-looking. The first one I owned was spectacular! It functioned like a new car; every app ran great, and I had no problems with it. It cost aorund 130 dollars, so not costly at all.

Things I don't like
I had to buy a new phone and i went with the same model, but this one has random bursts of vibration and it takes a really long time to load any app. It feels like a different phone from the one I first bought.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I would recommend this phone if you're looking for a simple low-cost phone. It does everything a smartphone needs to do without any of the fancy stuff the higher-end phones have.